All reviews angels spring training full kitchen business trip great place to stay mile radius breakfast and dinner evening reception complimentary breakfast complimentary shuttle shuttle service front desk staff social hour home away from home fitness room would stay here again business center excellent hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed June 7, 2019

This place has everything you need to have a stress free stay. There was a full kitchen in my room plus dishes and utensils. Great breakfast options in the morning, and had food available in the lobby in the evenings.

Date of stay: June 2019
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
ShannonH2545, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2019

Thanks again for staying with us!! I am glad we made your stay "stress-free"!! I'll make sure to tell the staff how much you enjoyed yourself!! See you next time!!

Reviewed May 26, 2019

We typically stay downtown because of limited airport hotel options that we really like. This hotel room was amazing. We had the 2 bedroom suite and it was very nice. Parking was readily available and there was breakfast and happy hour available if we wanted to participate. The hotel has been recently renovated.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
ShannonH2545, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2019

Thank you again for your kind words!! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope you'll come back and see us again real soon!!!

Reviewed May 25, 2019

Large, clean suites. I can check-in and check-out using the Hilton app and the staff is always super helpful. This hotel also offers a hot breakfast, a daily happy hour and light food in the evenings.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I am glad you enjoyed your stay!! The Hilton app just enhances the experience and makes life easier!! Thanks for staying with us!!

Reviewed May 19, 2019

I am a local and recommended this hotel to a friend of mine. I went there to pick her up for a day out and when I arrived I was embarrassed that I had suggested it to her. Just driving in to the parking lot game me a feeling of being in a "trashy" neighborhood. Although the building itself looks new and well maintained the grounds were awful.There was trash and cigarette butts all over and the trash cans were overflowing. It appeared that it had not been cleaned for a few days. There was nobody at reception to greet me but I could hear loud talking and laughing coming from the back office which is not what you would expect to hear. When someone did come out from the back she was very loud and abrasive, I overheard an employee cursing which is very unprofessional. This hotel seems to have an "I don't care" attitude from the employees which is a very poor reflection on management. I would think twice about staying here or recommending it to others

Date of stay: May 2019
JoshGarciaHHM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2019

Hi and thank you for your review. I will be taking your comments under consideration as we are constantly trying to improve. We obviously have lots to improve on so I will be getting with my management team to make the necessary changes immediately. Thank you again for the comments, hopefully you will actually stay with us in the future and see we are better than the first impression you received. Have a great day!

Reviewed May 17, 2019

This hotel provides excellent service. The rooms are clean and staff are welcoming.
The shuttle service to the hotel and nearby restaurants is convenient.
The complimentary breakfasts and light dinners are a bonus.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Hello and thank you so much for your review on Trip Advisor! We really appreciate your kind comments about the hotel. We are very proud of the service and cleanliness that we provide as well. We truly believe that our value is unbeatable, glad you got to experience it first hand!