“Greek”

My Big Fat Greek Restaurant - Arizona Center
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Description: My Big Fat Greek Restaurant provides an atmosphere and ambience beyond any other restaurant in Arizona. Families, parties and couples can enjoy a dining experience filled with entertainment. My Big Fat Greek Restaurant is committed to building and developing high quality, value-oriented restaurants. Each one focuses on key elements such as customer satisfaction, food quality, excellent service and a unique dining experience. Since the first restaurant opened in 2002, there has been a flourishing demand for Greek food throughout the Phoenix Metro area. From flaming cheese dishes, plates breaking, and servers that sing and dance, to flame throwing bartenders, My Big Fat Greek Restaurant has it all. Come check out one of the conveniently situated valley locations today to see what all the hype is about.
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Great selection. Prepared well. Huge portions just made for sharing unless you can stuff yourself. Reasonable priced wine.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

This was an "OK" experience. We chose this restaurant in downtown Phoenix as it was close to our hotel and everyone in the group was OK with Greek food. The waitress brought the waters and proceeded to knock over one glass into my girlfriend's lap and then the rest of the tray went across the table to me. My girlfriend and I were soaked!!! the whole front of my dress and the lap of my girlfriend's pants.
We were quickly moved to another table, the waitress was mortified and another waiter came to help and bring my girlfriend and I towels. Not once did we see the manager at our table.
The size of the Dolmades was pitiful for $8
The potatoes were excellent but I had the pork and angus souvlakis and I could not really distinguish one from the other.
My husband said his chicken souvlaki was really good.
The meal came to an end and were a little unimpressed when we were not offered any kind of compensation for our mishap?
I would have liked them to offer free dessert or a coupon to return, or something but no manager and no real sorry.
Not sure if I would tell others to go there.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Great food! Great service! Great stop on the way to a DBacks game! We will defiantly go again.
The management went around to the tables, nice touch.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I had a lunch special that I think was around $5-6. The "light fare" Greek salad was quite boring and the salad dressing was not a great Greek dressing. I had grilled veggies with hummus on a pita that was also quite dull. It was just a few onions, peppers and zucchinis with a small bit of the hummus as a spread. The pita was huge but it had very few veggies in it. They were grilled which tasted good but the lunch as a whole was quite dull. My friends with me had Greek salads with chicken which they said was good. One friend had a regular size and the other friend had the larger size and they both looked exactly the same size!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Stopped in for lunch while on vacation and WOW! We ordered the meatballs for an appetizer and the Grecian Delight pizza . The Zeus amber beer and the Boutari Naoussa (dry red) wine were perfect pairings for this wonderful feast! The service was fast and courteous.