“Authentic Greek food!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of My Big Fat Greek Restaurant - Arizona Center - CLOSED

My Big Fat Greek Restaurant - Arizona Center
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: My Big Fat Greek Restaurant provides an atmosphere and ambience beyond any other restaurant in Arizona. Families, parties and couples can enjoy a dining experience filled with entertainment. My Big Fat Greek Restaurant is committed to building and developing high quality, value-oriented restaurants. Each one focuses on key elements such as customer satisfaction, food quality, excellent service and a unique dining experience. Since the first restaurant opened in 2002, there has been a flourishing demand for Greek food throughout the Phoenix Metro area. From flaming cheese dishes, plates breaking, and servers that sing and dance, to flame throwing bartenders, My Big Fat Greek Restaurant has it all. Come check out one of the conveniently situated valley locations today to see what all the hype is about.
Tarlac,Philippines
“Authentic Greek food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

I loved the flaming feta!we made our reservation because we were a bid group,the service was good and waiters were accommodating.price was just right,not to pricey. The pizza was delicious,it was not oily.pita bread and the appetizers had big servings!overall,I highly recommend this restaurant it location is within the business district and just a walking distance from the convention center.

• Visited February 2013

Calgary, Canada
“Surprised”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Went here because the PF Changs next door was a 50 minute wait, didn't expect much, but the portions were huge and quite good. Had the gyros pita and salad, very good. Others in my party liked their food too, except the pizza was not great.

Dayton, Ohio
“food amazing; service terrible; a bit pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

It seemed as though EVERYONE recommended this restaurant to us. While, yes, it was good, I think it didn't match all the hype. It was a little bit overpriced and the service was TERRIBLE. But the food was really good. It was like they had sprinkled something magic in every dish. The chicken and rice soup was AMAZING!!! I wanted to go back just for the soup! The gyros were good, the tzatkiki (sp?) sauce was amazing!

So in summary: the food was unbelievably good, but the experience was lessened due to prices and poor service.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Food was good but service not so good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

I love the food here but was disappointed in the service. I took my daughter to the restroom and when we came back some of our items were gone. Later one person came back and brought my daughter her crayons and coloring book. Also, disappointed that with a full size meal that there was only 3 small pieces of flat bread to go with it and when I request more (like a full slice) I was charged a dollar for it!

Visited December 2012
oregon
“Very friendly staff!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

I went there with a friend at happy hour. They have a great HH menu and portions were great. They were great about accommodating my dietary needs. Would li e to visit again soon.