“Definitely for Greek lovers”

My Big Fat Greek Restaurant - Arizona Center
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Description: My Big Fat Greek Restaurant provides an atmosphere and ambience beyond any other restaurant in Arizona. Families, parties and couples can enjoy a dining experience filled with entertainment. My Big Fat Greek Restaurant is committed to building and developing high quality, value-oriented restaurants. Each one focuses on key elements such as customer satisfaction, food quality, excellent service and a unique dining experience. Since the first restaurant opened in 2002, there has been a flourishing demand for Greek food throughout the Phoenix Metro area. From flaming cheese dishes, plates breaking, and servers that sing and dance, to flame throwing bartenders, My Big Fat Greek Restaurant has it all. Come check out one of the conveniently situated valley locations today to see what all the hype is about.
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Great food. Large portions. Reasonable prices. Located in the AZ Center it is a great place for lunch or dinner if attending events at the convention center.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

We go to this place all the time, both the location in N. Phoenix and downtown and we love it. The food is great, it's reasonably priced, and it's a fun place. We love the Aveglemono soup(probably didn't spell that correctly!), the greek salad, the chicken pitas, and the Athenian Spaghetti. It's one of our regular places.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

nice to sit outdoors in october ! loads of food, really good value, not amazing but we had great company

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I am 1/2 Greek, so I guess I hold Greek restaurants to a different standard. I found the food to be very FAIR at best. Unfortunately there aren't many Greek restaurants in the Phoenix area. And, it's unfortunate that the ones that are here aren't very good. When I have a taste for this type of food, we go to a Middle Eastern restaurant. There are several very good ones in the Valley.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I really enjoy this place. even though its a chain it has a very nice menu and i adore their lamb pitas. the manager?/owner? was so accommodating this one time when i was really craving their lamb in a time crunch. Lightening fast and was so nice about it.