“Average”

Cuisines: Pizza, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central City
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I loved the ambiance, very lovely place. The cocktail was just average to me and I didn't enjoy my meal. We were 7 that went for dinner, 5 of us enjoyed their meal. The staff were courteous.

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Limited but excellent absinthe on the list. You can talk to bartender and control how diluted your drink gets. Great service and atmosphere.
I tried the prosciutto flatbread and it was light, filling and well balanced in flavors. Must try!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I can't wait to go back!! My fiancee and I were in downtown Phoenix last night and needed a late night snack. We found Hanny's, and thanks to the waiter's excellent recommendation, enjoyed the BEST flatbread/pizza! The pizza came with prosciutto, freshly grated parmesan cheese, a light tomato sauce, and arugula. They also serve absinthe, for the adventurous drinkers. Very sleek interior design- felt like a very upscale late-night restaurant/bar. If you find yourself in downtown Phoenix, I HIGHLY recommend stopping by to try their Prosciutto "Pizza"! (The pizza was huge!! We (my fiancee and I) split the pizza and were very full! It would also make a great appetizer for 4-5 people.

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Good food. Good prices. Great service. Fun environment. Glad that I found this place. Pizza was very good. Not a huge offering of large meals but a good place for upscale casual dinner. Young crowd.

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

We were here for a convention and brought a group of 50 for the evening and I want to give rave reviews for the service, food and management. We were up in the mezzanine area and had our own bartender (Cody) and server (Matt). I had a budget we needed to stay within and they both were so helpful, attentive and professional. The food was excellent from appetizers and pizza. I had reserved the venue about a month in advance and they followed up with me a few days in advance. Exceptional experience and highly recommended!!!