“Awesome Place for a Night Out”

District American Kitchen & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
District American Kitchen & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 3,116 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Van Buren
Description: District American Kitchen and Wine Bar is designed to meld into the fabric of the downtown Phoenix core, embracing its inherent energy with open-air patio seating, live entertainment, local artwork and First Friday presence. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, District supports local food purveyors, offering a wide selection of sophisticated yet accessible regional fare as well as the best of American wines, micro-brew beers and classic cocktails. Patrons can expect new twists on traditional favorites, wine pairings, and small plates all enjoyed in a comfortable yet metropolitan setting.
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Awesome Place for a Night Out”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

The atmoshpere, food and live music on Sat nights is amazing. SHOUTHEORY is an awesome band and provides a fun filled atmosphere to dance, sing-a-long or simply relax. The food and drinks are tasty. The service can be slow at times but It's worth the wait. I will definitely visit again in the future

• Visited September 2012

• Korean first
Scottsdale, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thanksgiving Dinner”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I went last night with my fiance. We ordered the prixe fix menu. I know and fully understand how busy it gets, and just because you have open tables doesn't mean you can seat. We waited like 15 minutes even though we had a reservation. I'm not going to hit them for this. But this is an issue. The Turkey was good but the greenbeans SO CRUNCHY! Turkey was good-The wine was horrid. Period. The service was awful. And this is where i'm going to hit you. I know it's Thanksgiving, I know you would rather be out with your family. And how dare I eat and make you work...however, I to have worked many Thanksgivings and thats why I tip you so well. You need a better attitude.

• Visited November 2012
Karnes, Guest Relations Manager at District American Kitchen & Wine Bar, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Hello Robbie H.,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your dinner with us. I am disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us on Thanksgiving. We appreciate your feedback on the service, the food and the wine and will use this as an opportunity to improve our operations with the team. This is not the kind of experience we want our valued customers to have and we always strive to provide the best in service and product.

Thank you for your time and we invite you to dine with us again.
Fairfax, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Comfortable Atmosphere with Great Food”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I enjoyed several breakfasts at District, which were very nice. And a great bloody mary! Especially enjoyed a steak dinner on my last night in PHX with good wine and great service from Matt C.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“District American Kitchen & Wine Bar - LOVED IT!!”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I just wanted to say I had a great time at District!! I came on a Saturday night and brought 2 friends along. The ambience is wonderful! Service was great! Most of all, I loved the music!! The band SHOUTHEORY was amazing!! The music really set the mood and added to the evening of fun for us! I will definitely be returning...maybe tonight! :)

• Visited October 2012
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Great food and great service!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Went for happy hour with a few friends and had an awesome time with our server she was fantastic! Highly recommend this place!