“Great Mini Golf”

Castles N' Coasters
Ranked #47 of 239 things to do in Phoenix
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you're young or old, big or small, you'll find lots of fun, food and excitement at Arizona's Finest Family Fun and Thrill Park.From the thrilling sky high roller coasters and exciting Sky Diver, to the exotic world class miniature golf courses and enchantment of an old fashioned carousel, there's magic and new adventures waiting for you and your family at Castles -n- Coasters.
Reviewed May 13, 2014

My daughter and I took in a game of mini golf here over spring break. We went on a Friday afternoon. Only a few rides were open at the time and the price was kind of high so we did mini golf. There are many courses to choose from and it's pretty with a huge castle in the center. We also did the arcade and it was a rip off. The games are expensive to play...... Over one dollar per play. We may go again when all the rides are open. Overall not impressed with the process of this place.

5  Thank kittyjss
in 19 reviews
"day pass"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed April 23, 2014

We spent pretty much all day in the arcade playing games, they have a wide selection and the most expensive games were $1.50 but most were $0.25-$0.75 each. We spent $20 for 3 people and we each played multiple games. We did the mini golf which was fun, but we didn't have time for rides. It is resonsably priced and lots of fun.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

My family and I went to Phoenix for a weekend get away. We always passed this amusement park and wanted to stop and we finally did. When we dot there, we didn't know if it was open of closed. There were no signs posted to make it known. Employees where very rude and the need better customer service. The young lady at the ticket window was not very friendly and here explanation of the ride pass was unclear. Not all rides where in operation, but we still managed to wait for service on the rides. The bumper boat ride was awful, the motor on the boat kept dying out and was steering bars were not working properly. There was no "I sorry sir for the mishap" or anything, just a lame excuse. We did ask for help, but employees made it seem like it was an inconvenience for them. For the amount of money we spent for the rides was not worth it. We did ask for a refund, but we were told because we rode any one ride that it was not possible. I don't recommend anyone to visit this facility.

8  Thank Faron T
Reviewed April 3, 2014

We take out of town visitors here and they have a blast.
The mini golf at this place has far more character and is far better than CrackerJax

See more reviews
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Visited this park with my twin 12 year old boys. My first thought upon arrival as we lined up for tickets was that there were no clear indication of where we should stand to queue up for the ticket windows. People seemed confused as we jockeyed for position. It made for a uneasy vibe in the line. After waiting for 10 minutes, we finally were greeted by a 'not so friendly' cashier. We were unsure on what kind of pass we should buy for the day, and weren't being steered in any particular direction. So we opted for the bronze pass which was 30.00/person. She asked to stamp our hands after payment with a big green stamp. I asked if the stamp was water soluble, and she said 'no'. I had a dinner meeting to attend to later in the day, and didn't feel like scrubbing my hand for an hour to attempt to get the stamp off, so I turned my wrist over so she could stamp the inside of my wrist instead. She refused, saying it was "park policy". I asked if there was a wrist band or some other alternative, to which she replied 'no'. I said ok, then I will forgive having the stamp and just 'went for it' and lined up for the go carts with my boys. It was about a 20 minute wait. Once in the cars, I was asked to step out because I didn't have a stamp. I showed my pass, and receipt of purchase, but that wasn't good enough. I stepped out asked to speak to a senior person. A young lady came out as my boys began to race around the track. Once again, no alternative. I asked for a refund for my $90.00. She said sure and came back a few minutes later with my refund and a 'new' senior person. This time I was offered a green wristband by a semi-apologetic man. Wow!!! Finally!!! I new there was a solution! I run my own fitness business with numerous locations, and deal thousands of people a year. There is always a solution!!!! The damage was done however. My kids finished the race (one of them apparently had been yelled at loudly for bumping other cars on the track, even though this kid is the most timid kid you'll find and claimed he had not). Anyway, damage was done. No interest in ever going back. Perhaps we've been spoiled by the customer service and experience of bigger parks like Disneyland, Legoland, Six Flags, and the like, but this place was awful. Save your money. Don't go.

10  Thank Colin W