“Castle N Coasters”

Castles N' Coasters
Ranked #36 of 228 things to do in Phoenix
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you're young or old, big or small, you'll find lots of fun, food and excitement at Arizona's Finest Family Fun and Thrill Park.From the thrilling sky high roller coasters and exciting Sky Diver, to the exotic world class miniature golf courses and enchantment of an old fashioned carousel, there's magic and new adventures waiting for you and your family at Castles -n- Coasters.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Castle N Coasters”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Well to start of the purchasing of tickets was easy. I was not happy however to find out there was a 20% off tickets on FB. The site didn't inform of this of course...so i Paid full price for 5 tickets!. WE get to the park and all looks to be clean. I didn't like the look of the bored and unhappy police officers texting on their phones and rolling their eyes. At least they could be grateful they are safe for a night and be more pleasant! For the only theme park in Arizona and if you have never been to six flags the rides are great. Just not in comparison with six flags or any other large theme park. The go cart track employees were fun and pleasant. Then you get to the pirate boat and the guy working the ride did nothing but talk bad about some customers he had. Very unprofessional. Then on to the food...I ordered loaded nachos and chili fries to share. I get both orders only to find that the loaded nachos and chili cheese fries are just chili added to the chips and to the fries! GROSS. I don't think that's how loaded Nachos are made?! I could be wrong. The ride lines weren't super long which allowed time to hit all the rides a few times. That was great as well as the pizza was pretty good surprisingly! Over all it was mostly positive. I just don't see how it can grow much more in its location and i def suggest more rides! Oh! and if you want a marijuana hook up then you might be able to go in the parking lot where i was approached by someone who claimed to have "the best weed ever!" i had to decline and hurried to my car. No judgement on CNC for that persons desperate attempt to sell illegal drugs.

Visited April 2013

1 Thank MarinajLove

Phoenix, Arizona
4 attraction reviews
“MiniGolfer”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Putt-Putt golf is a blast and the kids have lots of fun, but the music that is played over the loud speaker will give you a head ache. They need to change it up rather than the same tune over and over and over like a stuck record. Also there was trash on some of the courses and when we came back a second time weeks later the trash was still there, just moved. Golf prices are great but the ride prices are way to expensive and that is why we never ride the rides.

1 Thank Tina S
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Day out with the kids and friends”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

For the amount of money that we spent, we truly had a great time. We had bought a full package, which included all day pass to rides, round of golf and 10 bucks of games per person.
We actually spent the entire day riding the rides and never used the games or the golf.
Whats nice too is that they have food for your there, but if you are craving something else, the mall and resturaunts are right around in the area and there is no entrance fee, so you can come and go as you please! Since the first trip we came back in smaller numbers just for a little fun after a day of school and just did the golf and games which costs us nothing additional because of the package we bought last time. This was a month later! I have been coming to castles and coasters for over 32 years and is always a great time!

Visited April 2013

2 Thank Jason P
“Bumper cars”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Everything is close together. Makes it easy to move from ride to. Very fun!! Loveed thats race track. I don't know who had more fun my kids or me.

2 Thank okie_7474
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“We had a great day at CnC”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I took my 7 year old nephew and 8 year old niece for the 3rd time this year... they love CnC... the young people who work there are all great with young and old alike and they love every ride... lines are not long.. and move fast, there are plenty of shady spots for people who don't wish to ride, to sit and watch, food prices are great... free parking.. what's not to love.. we intend to go back many more times to CnC.