“Great Place to take Grand Kids”

Castles N' Coasters
Ranked #34 of 230 things to do in Phoenix
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you're young or old, big or small, you'll find lots of fun, food and excitement at Arizona's Finest Family Fun and Thrill Park.From the thrilling sky high roller coasters and exciting Sky Diver, to the exotic world class miniature golf courses and enchantment of an old fashioned carousel, there's magic and new adventures waiting for you and your family at Castles -n- Coasters.

We have three sets of Grand Children and made five or six different vists ,
Rides where not that busy so the kids got good value for there money
. The location is easy to get to from I 17 and it is very well maintained and Clean

Combine this with freindly staff and it make's a great destination for the Grand Kids

Also the lunch is really a good deal compared to other resort type activities.

The only complaint that I can think of is there was different prices for each vist , and the staff told me that was because there where specials on the net, Well I ended up spending a lot of time trying to find those specials but could never find anything

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
There are newer reviews for Castles N' Coasters

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Great place to take the whole family. Clean and reasonable prices! Highly recommend to anyone visiting in the Phoenix area!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

They didnt bother to post ride closings online, and one of the only rwo rolleecoasters, was closed. If i knew, i wouldve came at a different time. other than that, it was fun. Amazing arcade, fun rides! Workers there were very fun! Went on a saturday, barely had to wait for a ride.
Overall, great experience.. other than the ride closure.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

My step-son loves to go here. We went two years in a row for his birthday. It is a great little place if you want to experience a theme park and can't get to Disneyland or Six Flags. It is kind of expensive but the kids have a great time. I love the miniature golf. It is definately more for younger kids. Great place for spring break splurge or Christmas break.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

After living in the area for 6 years I finally decided it was time to go visit Castles N' Coasters, and I almost regret it. I will say first though, the mini-golf was great. The courses were interesting and fun, my 3 year old loved it. Sadly, the staff were far below what would be an acceptable level. We had to knock on the window to get the attention of the single attendant at the mini-golf window, he failed to explain to us that there were multiple courses or where the entrances to them were (he didn't even ask if we knew anything about the mini-golf at all), he only imputed the two adults on our score card ( as both our girls were free) and so I had to split the rows to keep track of my daughters' scores, and an attendant roaming the mini-golf courses was complaining rather loudly to a roaming security officer about his co-workers. What came to be even more disappointing was when we were about to leave. It was about 15 minutes before they were closing, and I spotted one of those little photo booths next to our exit door. I got all excited at the idea of getting some fun pictures to remember our family date night, and wasn't too upset when I realized that in place of cash the photo booth took a special card issued by the arcade, just like the games. We made our way to the other side of the arcade (not an easy tack with all of the kids running around) only to find they were no longer issuing any of the cards, meaning I was not able to get my fun photos. The attendant did not even listen when I tried to explain that all I wanted was to be able to use the photo booth. I really do not see us ever driving the hour to Castles N' Coasters again. The rides all looked boring, and my kids will go on a much more exciting zip line and high ropes course when they go to summer camp.

1  Thank jeander6