“Super breakfast and brunch place”
Review of Over Easy

Over Easy
Ranked #162 of 3,085 Restaurants in Phoenix
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Eagle River, Alaska, United States
“Super breakfast and brunch place”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Small but excellent food and service. We had a gret meal and the owner was our server. This was feature on thectv show dives and and dinners so we had to try it out and it was a grey choice. Only open till 1 pm

Visited June 2013

Phoenix ,AZ
“Breakfast at Over Easy ... Phoenix, AZ”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Had breakfast for the first time at this restaurant. Portions were large and tasted very good. I had the sausage links, but did not like the taste. It was a good experience and, if in the area again, we will definitely stop in.

• Visited July 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Great breakfast - you gotta go”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Stopped by Over Easy on Indian School Road one morning for breakfast. Food was outstanding, and so was the service. Hippy was our server and she was very knowledgable about the menu and provided us with great recommendations. Andy was another server on that day and we could hear him entertaining other guests while providing great knowledge about the menu and his recommendations.

My wife had the Gary's Croation Spinach, which, of course, I tried, it was excellent. I had the Woflpack, awesome. It is eggs inside hash browns, done to perfection. You can get 2 sizes, I had the smaller and it was plenty. I did order the small orange juice and wished I had ordered the large.

Great food, great service.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank David B
The Colony, Texas
“Crowded weekend, but still great food.”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We arrived around 8am on a Saturday and the place was practically empty (normally packed when I come during the week). Service is a bit slow, but that's part of the diner charm; plenty of time to sip coffee and chat. At around 8:30 the entire place filled to the brim with Saturday morning bikers and people getting out of yoga class. Not normally a big deal, but they were exceptionally loud and crowded at the door where we were seated. I recommend any first-timers give Over Easy a shot if you're in town, especially if you can get there early on a weekday.

Visited April 2013
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Better then imagined”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives was absolutely correct about this place.
I have tried both locations, and was not let down.

Visited January 2013