“Really good food, drinks, and service.”

Switch Restaurant and Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Switch Restaurant and Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #70 of 3,116 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Encanto
Description: Bold or timid palates will love the variety of options featuring American favorites along with innovative cultural creations. Daily specials. $4 Drink of the day. Weekend Breakfast starting at 10am. Airy patio. Bar with TV.
arizona
“Really good food, drinks, and service.”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Went to Switch on a Saturday night. I'm glad we had reservations since it quickly got crowded and there was a line at the door. Very varied cocktail menu and waiter made a good recommendation. They have a "drink of the day" at an extremely reasonable price, by the way. Our party of four ordered appetizers, entrees, and dessert. We did not leave evn a crumb behind-everything was delicious. The waiter was such a pleasant guy and apologized that the entrees were taking longer than expected. The atmosphere is so fun that we did not mind at all. This restaurant is very open and friendly to EVERYONE-no matter your lifestyle. You can't help but smile and enjoy yourself at a place like this.

• Visited March 2013

Richmond, VA
“Quiet Midtown Gem”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Indoors and out - great space for casual evening with friends. Awesome wine and cocktails - the small plates my group of four shared were all outstanding (Thai Beef Tacos - I cannot describe how good they were) and we ordered a second round because everything we had the first time was so nice. I went back alone on my last night in town and sat at the bar - another fabulous dinner and bar service was outstanding. Try this place!!

Visited March 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Place to Eat!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband's friends had a surprise dinner party for him at this place. I like the atmosphere of the place. It was comfortable and above all the food was great! I ordered Macaroni and Cheese Plate with lobster, I loved it! My husband's friends who were in the party commented also that the place was really nice. I would definitely go back to this place.

• Visited March 2013
aisaac
“Good food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Our first visit to Switch, I'm sure we'll be back. The interior is contemporary and comfortable (although our table was a bit wobbly...), but the exterior could be more inviting. In fact, it was completely dark - we would have completely missed it if we didn't have the address GPS'ed.
The food was tasty and my cocktail (red Sangria) was good.

• Visited February 2013
Kirkland, Washington, United States
“Great find”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

So needed a break from the Hilton Suites so took a walk and ran into this place about 2 blocks away, nice place, it did feel odd entering from the street and find yourself at the back of the restaurant, The food was great, had a burger and onion rings and burger was actually cooked right, roll was fresh and onion rings were fresh and tasty. I know this is a wine place but expected at least a beer on tap and nothing, so had to settle for bottled beer, but I made that up the next night with a trip to Copper Blues.

Visited February 2013