Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Nathaniel B
Kalamazoo, Michigan

Poor Room quality

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 17, 2019
The quality and the cleanliness of the room was poor. There was missing baseboard in the bathroom area. The shower was dirty. The shower door had mold along the bottom edge. There was excessive lime buildup on the water fixtures. Housekeeping did not clean my room until after 5pm.
Date of stay: May 2019
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
3.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Responded Jun 22, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am very sorry that your experience with us was not a great one. We have addressed the issues your shared with your guest room. I will be following up directly to further discuss and make this right. Thank you again for the constructive feedback.
Saguaro Pool at Arizona Biltmore
    $125
    $125
8.2 miles from Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix North-Happy Valley
View more hotels in Phoenix
All reviews front desk full size fridge home away from home great stay within walking distance oatmeal living room walmart hilton
Selected filters
Reviewed May 12, 2019

This place is great! The rooms are awesome. The staff are amazing! The breakfast is the best. We never made it to the afternoon snacks, but they sounded good. We will always stay here, when in the Phoenix area.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
aepp1234, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix North-Happy Valley, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Dear Patrick D,

Thank you so much, we are thrilled that you had such a great time! I know I speak for my entire team when I say that your review reaffirms why we are in this business. Please let us know when you are returning so that we may provide you another great stay!

Reviewed May 7, 2019

We drove from LA for a wedding and met other family members there from out of town. We loved the location the staff was friendly and helpful the breakfast was great. The rooms were nice and clean and well taken care of.

Date of stay: April 2019
aepp1234, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix North-Happy Valley, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2019

Dear kymchurchman,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. Thank you for recognizing our great staff. We make sure that all our staff is exceptionally trained in all areas, so guests never have to worry. We will be sure to let them know that their hard work and efforts did not go unnoticed. Thank you again for your great review. We look forward to serving you during your next stay with us.

Reviewed May 3, 2019

Staff is great! Hotel is clean and quiet. Room was comfortable and clean. Never heard noise from another room. Evening social was convenient and nice. Check in and out was fast and friendly. Received good recommendation for non-chain dining.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
aepp1234, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix North-Happy Valley, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Dear Sherpa58519010321,

Thank you so much, we are thrilled that you had such a great time! I know I speak for my entire team when I say that your review reaffirms why we are in this business. We take pride in providing exceptionally clean rooms. We make sure that all rooms are exceptionally cleaned, so guests never have to worry. Please let us know when you are returning so that we may provide you another great stay!

Reviewed April 30, 2019

Overall the experience was pleasant. The suite was decently sized and well appointed. The only criticism worth mentioning was the glass shower door came off the clamp while I was showering and needed to be replaced. It was a bit disconcerting and could have been dangerous had it landed on my foot or if the glass shattered.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Bret S
aepp1234, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix North-Happy Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2019

Dear Fightingcarp,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We strive to be the best quality hotel at a reasonable price that our customers love. We welcome you again and will strive to make your future stays just as great as this one!

Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

You can hear absolutely everything through the walls as they are paper thin. All talking, doors slamming, tv. I heard someone's cell phone beep through the wall. It's been a nightmare stay. People talking loudly down the hall two nights in a row and front desk didn't take care of it when I complained. Second night here of almost zero sleep. My headphones were on and cranked up and I still cant drown out the sounds at 1:30 am.
Staff seemed friendly during my stay until they did nothing to help.
If you can sleep through an earthquake, maybe you wont mind your stay.
Oh and my company has a preferred business rate here but I will complain to them to remove this peoperty. I'm never staying here again.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Kekoa M, Operations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix North-Happy Valley, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We are extremely sorry that your experience was not a great one. I will be following up directly with you to further discuss and make this right with you. Thank you again for your feedback and I do hope you will allow us another chance to show you that your concerns are our concerns.