Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix North - Happy Valley
Ranked #3 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed July 16, 2013

The Homewood Suites in Phoenix provided a great atmosphere and very comfortable stay. The complimentary breakfast had many choices so you never had to leave hungry. Im picky when it comes to the comfort of beds and pillows and I can tell you I slept well EVERY night. Great choice.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Michael S, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix North - Happy Valley, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Denise,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us feedback on your recent stay with us. Our team takes pride in hearing you enjoyed the comfort of our beds and that you enjoyed the variety of breakfast offerings. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

With hospitality,

Mike Spangenberg

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Wow! Excellent service from the moment I arrived to the moment I left (7 days later). I felt that I got to know the staff. Each continued to smile and to check in with me each day to see that my stay was comfortable. I even got to know them by name. Shout out to: Valerie, Amy, Edward, Alma, Mike S. and the other Mike! Homewood suites Phoneix Happy Valley became my home away from home because of the courtesy of the staff, ammenities, location (close to anything you need), and overall comfort-I slept well. Thank you!

1  Thank Toni K
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Excellent Hotel! Complimentary full buffet breakfast & light dinner, super friendly staff, and clean accommodations. It is in a prime location just off of I17 and there are several shops, restaurants, and a movie theater within walking distance. I will definitely request this hotel for every business trip I make to Phoenix and also if I am ever in Phoenix for vacation as well because it is a beautiful area.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jeremy D, Operations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix North - Happy Valley, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Karen,

Thank you for your excellent review! Our team is very dedicated to providing exceptional service and I can assure you that they were very excited to see your review say that we hit our own high goal. I am glad that you also had the opportunity to enjoy our fantastic breakfast and dinner while you were with us.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Jeremy Dunkin

Reviewed June 25, 2013

A very nice hotel with an attentive staff, convenient to many restaurant choices and stores. But also if you are tired after a long day, you can head straight to the hotel and have a nice complimentary dinner there. And the quietness of this hotel is superb!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jeremy D, Operations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix North - Happy Valley, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Jennifer,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with everyone. I am glad that you found our staff to be so attentive and that you were able to enjoy our tasty dinners.

We hope we get the chance to be your home away from home the next time you find yourself in Phoenix.

Jeremy Dunkin

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This room was very comfortable for the price. We stayed 4 nights and one night, housekeeping did not clean our room or replace towels, so we had to call about that, but overall very clean. The breakfast is excellent!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jeremy D, Operations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix North - Happy Valley, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Rusty,

Please allow me to apologize for the lack of housekeeping service you received one day. I can assure you that this is not typical. We are currently looking into how this error occurred and you can be assured that we will use it as a teaching opportunity to ensure that it does not happen again.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we hope to better serve you the next time you are in the Phoenix.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

very satisfied in overall, excellent staff and room, can recommend, I will definitely use again. to fill 200 characters here it is all again and again: very satisfied in overall, excellent staff and room, can recommend, I will definitely use again. very satisfied in overall, excellent staff and room, can recommend, I will definitely use again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Martin,

Thank you for the great review, we feel our team is second to none in service and we love to hear that you feel that way as well!

Safe travels!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Staff was courteous and professional. Rooms were very clean (this from a "germaphobe"). Beds were extremely comfortable. My room was next to the basketball court and pool, but I never heard any noise when people were out playing. I was only there over a weekend and didn't experience the complimentary dinners, but I did enjoy their breakfasts. Food was wonderful.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Janet,

Thank you for the kind words! Our housekeeping team takes great pride in their work and to know that it passed your inspection made them very happy. Glad to hear your enjoyed the breakfast while with us, the food and beverage team was exctied as well!

Thank you again!