“Excellent Customer Service!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix North - Happy Valley
Ranked #2 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I was impressed with the quality of this hotel from the beginning. The rooms are new and very clean. The hotel provides a very nice complimentary breakfast, free parking and free wi-fi. However, the thing I was most impressed with was the customer service. I needed to ship a package through UPS the day I checked out of the hotel. I gave the package to Amy at the front desk, who assured me that she would give it to the driver when he stopped that day. Later that afternoon I received a voice mail from Amy just letting me know that the UPS truck did not stop at the hotel that day so she drove to a UPS store to make sure my package was mailed. I am so happy that we chose to stay at this hotel, and I would stay there again in a heartbeat. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Phoenix for work or play.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix North - Happy Valley

Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is one of the best Homewood Suites I have stayed at. The common area for gathering/meals etc is very large and welcoming. The food, considering it comes with your room charge, are pretty good. There are a lot of healthy options.
The rooms are spotless, the bed comfortable and the sheets high end.
Customer Service was over the top and in my opionion, hotel is located in a very safe area I would guess, although I only stayed one night.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
TrentGlendale_AZ, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix North - Happy Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Thank for sharing the experience regarding your last visit! Any and all feedback is extremely important to us; we know we're on the right track when we hear responses like yours. We appreciate all the kind words and we're looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I stayed here earlier in the week for one night on a business trip. This was an excellent choice and I think it qill be my hotel of choice when I return to Phoenix, which I do multiple times per month. The hotel was beautiful, fresh, and apparently new. I stayed in a studio suite and it was more than enough room for just me. The room was very clean and comfortable. They functionally utilized all the space and I was able to spread out and get some work done. The dinner service was a wonderful touch! There was meat lasagna and veggie lasagna, salad, garlic bread, beer and wine. Ashley did a wonderful job of keeping everything clean, organized, and well stocked. She was also very friendly. I didn't catch the name of the young man at breakfast, but he was very nice and organized as well.

The hotel was in a nice shopping area with many food and shopping choices. There is also easy access to I-17.This would be an excellent choice for people wanting to go up to the Anthem Outlets as well.

Can't wait to come back. I think my children would enjoy this property as well.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for the great feedback! It’s so great to hear examples of multiple team members making a lasting impression on our guests. I assure you this doesn't go unnoticed and I'll be passing along your "kudos" in our all staff meeting. We understand you have many choices when you travel and we’re excited to be at the top of that list when you come to Phoenix.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

The guest room is very clean and the bed is very comfortable. The free breakfast and light dinner are in good quality. Shopping center is 2 block away just behind the hotel. It is a easy walking distance.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank for sharing the experience regarding your last visit! We appreciate all the kind words and we're looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We stayed here while going to Spring Training. Only stayed 1 night as we usually stay at the other Homewood Suites down I-17 at MetroCenter, and we wanted to try this newer place out. We were VERY pleased - this is one of the best Homewood Suites properties we've been to.

The rooms were new construction and VERY quiet, nicely appointed, with great hi speed internet. The property is in the back of a large "mall" area with a Super Walmart (Groceries), Ross, etc. and a Starbucks right nearby. Easy access of I-17 and you don't even hear the freeway.

The best, however, was the nightly reception: fantastic food, beer, wine at dinner time in a very very relaxing area. We got to meet the Manager (Yvonne) who was very friendly and made us feel like she genuinely cared about our business. At the breakfast the next morning, she remembered us and our conversation and wished us a great day in our adventures. This is the kind of service more places should have. The rest of the staff was also pleasant, helpful, and outgoing. Kudos to this property! We'll be back.

Room Tip: This is a big place. We had a room high up and overlooking the back of Walmart and were concerned a...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Greetings and thank you for the great feedback! We're glad you chose us for you hotel accommodations this time around in Phoenix. I also had a chance to personally thank Yvonne for going "above and beyond" for our guests and really making a positive impact on your stay.

Thanks again and we truly appreciate your business.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

The rooms are very comfortable and spacious. Everything was very clean and had a fresh smell. The breakfast was a wonderful surprise of quality and selections. Close to shopping and lots of good places to eat, walk around.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Reviewed March 27, 2013

When I moved to Phoenix, this place was my first home (for four months) and I had a blast. The room was comfy, their food was good, the staff was really friendly and the location was great! They serve hot breakfast during the mornings and dinner from Monday to Thursday (wine and beer included). All the food is included, so you don't have to pay extra. I recommend this place!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
TrentGlendale_AZ, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix North - Happy Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Thank you so much for the great feekback! We're looking forward to your next visit in Phoenix.

Thanks again!