$98
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$91
$71
Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$92
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$246
Hilton.com
$193
$169
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $248/night.

$172
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $214/night.

$369
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
$338
  • Restaurant
$259
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $343/night.

$206
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelqueen suitegrand canyonclean roomsshopping and restaurantswonderful staymovie theatercomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areagreat roomhotel is locatedyogurtwould definitely stay here againbusiness centerbusiness tripeasy access
Reviewed December 11, 2017

We arrived without a reservation. We were helped quickly and felt valued. Our favorite gift at registration is the bottle of water when the transaction is complete.

We will return knowing it will be a good product.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed December 10, 2017

Clean, nice rooms. But the beds were horrible on our backs. If you like rude customer service, hard beds this place is for you! Over salted potatoes and rubber eggs in the morning this place is for you! it was generic and I had a better time at a Motel for 40$ bucks a night. I liked the showers and the cleanliness. I did like the breakfast spread it was full of variety. It just wasn't quality.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed December 7, 2017

Stayed here 4 nights for a business trip since the location was very convenient. Very comfortable stay! The room was very clean and the daily makeup of the room was terrific. Every member of the staff was super friendly and welcoming. The daily breakfast was much better than I have had at other comparable hotels (delicious actually). The lady who works the dining area the mornings I was there (Dec 4-8) put a smile on my face every day with her friendly & cheerful attitude. I will definitely be staying here again on the next trip and will recommend to my coworkers. Thanks.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed December 5, 2017

We've stayed at this Hampton several times and have always enjoyed the hotel and the staff. It's very convenient to I-17 for travelers who need a great hotel on the far north side of Phoenix. The front desk is super attentive to any request. The hotel is within walking distance of restaurants and shopping, which is perfect for people who like to get out of the room without having to drive.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2017

The drive to get here was a long one so it was good to find a quiet, comfortable room.

I think I used all of the amenities: uploaded lots of my travel photos from a computer in the business center. The exercise room is not bad, in fact one of the best I’ve encountered in this level of motel. Good for stretching after all that time in a car. There is a multi-function piece of equipment which was a bit beyond me but I found some of the exercises helpful.

There’s a poolside seating area where we found lounge chairs from which to watch the setting moon.

The staff is delightful - if a bit naughty offering those darn cookies they have at the front desk. I settled for the always-available coffee.

We stayed a couple of days and were delighted to find that the breakfast menu changes from day to day. It was the best I’ve ever had in this sort of motel - they really do have a cook, who really does COOK! The breakfast seating area is a large pleasant room; there’s a counter with chargers for phones etc.

On our second day here there was some problem with the pool; repairs were scheduled for the following day. Staff told us we were welcome to use the pool at a nearby motel with which they have an association. Though we didn’t take advantage of the offer, this was to Hampton Inn’s credit. How often we come across signs to the effect that “Pool is not available” with no further information.

The room itself was just perfect - quiet. Probably one closer to the elevator would be noisier so consider that when reserving. The hotel is large - I don’t know how many rooms but when I looked out the window and saw a tour bus with about 30 passengers from another country.

There is a mall so close by I thought it might be an easy walk. Nope, better drive. Staff suggested favored restaurants (reviewed elsewhere) and also how to get there.

Room Tip: Ask for one away from elevators
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple