Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix North/Happy Valley
GreenLeadersBronze level
Catalina,Arizona
“nice hotel”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My sister and I stayed 3 nights. We had a spacious suite on the 4th floor away from the highway. It was so quiet and clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We needed to be close to MMI and surrounding area,so it was a very nice find.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Tucson
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I could not be happier with my stay.

I happened to see them from the road. It was dark and rainy and I needed a room at the inn. They had it.

The front desk staff were courteous, helpful, friendly and so was the staff in the breakfast room the next day.

I was pleasantly surprised when I found my room was clean, neat, updated, marble tops in the bathroom, huge living area and a queen size bed. There was a work area where I could spread out. It was perfect. What hit me immediately was the scent of the place. It was fresh, clean, pleasant. Not "hotel-eee" at all.

I thought the breakfast was decent. They had a hot meal as well as all the other things you normally see at the breakfast included type places. I was just truly impressed with the accommodations. Cleanliness and a "new" feeling are important to me. I also had adequate room to plug in all of my electronic devices.

Everything was first rate for me on this visit.

Thanks for a job well done Hampton Inn & Suites!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Stayner, Canada
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

As always with the Hampton, hotel is in really good condition, rooms are nice, pool is nice and the includes breakfast is ok.... Beds are comfy and rooms are big. Just ask and you will get a fridge. They have free socials on Mondays and Tuesdays with free beer wine and finger food!!! Only complain was that the room got dusty pretty often,(as if the maid was going a bit fast...) otherwise the hotel is a bit far from everything but it probably explains the low rent....

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank kinkajouzaboo
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Very clean with nice amentities. A little difficult to find at first, but close to stores and restaurants. A non-working TV was my only issue. My room was very quiet even though I knew families with small children were staying right by me. Will stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

New York City, New York
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I stayed with my wife and 3 kids here. The hotel was right off the highway. The room was huge and comfortable. I would have given this hotel 5 stars except that we found a dead bug in the room.The situation was handled immediately and to our satisfaction. The staff was professional and courteous. The breakfast had good variety. We would absolutely stay again.

Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed August 28, 2013

The staff was cheerful and helpful. Special thanks to Carmen (morning breakfast) and Nathan Stark (front desk). I would recommend this hotel. Would I stay at this location again? YES. The workout room was clean, light and provided a good selection of quality equipment and a TV.

Room Tip: Top floor away from highway
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona, United States
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My husband and 2 sons stayed at this hotel and the service was excellent front desk was ver friendly and helpful. We had no problems getting around. Breakfast was very good. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: This hotel is very good it's on the outskirts so I would suggest hiring a car.