I always stay here when I come to Phoenix. The breakfast manager, Carmen, is extremely good at her job! She is very friendly and always looking out to make the guest experience the best it can be. She is truly one of the reasons I stay here. Desk clerks, Nathan and Valerie, are very helpful, friendly, and accommodating. I love the location of the hotel, which is within walking distance of many stores and restaurants. The only suggestions I have for improvements are: 1) The elevator floors and reflective walls, elevator buttons, and button plates could be kept a bit cleaner. They are often smudged with fingerprints and hand prints. 2) One day, the whirlpool had been filled and chlorine added, but the water was air temperature, not hot. This was corrected as soon as I mentioned it, but I was not able to enjoy it that day. Also, the chlorine turned my treated hair green. 3) The rooms could be kept a bit cleaner. Specifically, doors and walls showed some dirt, splashes in the bathroom, floor was dirty on the sides of the vanity stand. The rooms could use a bit more detail cleaning (i.e. where you see dirt, wipe it up or clean it). Thank you for a wonderful stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bask in the sun…delve into Native American historical sites…or enjoy a round of world-class golf. When you visit Happy Valley, all the best of Phoenix is at your command. The Hampton Inn & Suites is located within 25 miles of downtown Phoenix near the Deer Valley municipal airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix North/Happy Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix North / Happy Valley Hotel Phoenix
- Hampton Inn And Suites Phoenix North / Happy Valley