All staff at this hotel have obviously had public relations training. Our sink was slow one morning and it was repaired right away and the maintenance person left us a nice note. The woman (Carmen) in charge of breakfast, stopped by our table every morning to make sure everything was OK. Many breakfast items are rotated daily--french toast sticks, sausage & biscuits with gravy, scrambled eggs with ham, sliced bagels with melted cheese & bacon bits, sliced maple sausages, sausage patties, bacon, etc. They also have cold cereal, hot oatmeal, a waffle maker and cutup fresh fruit each day. Our room was very large and had a king size bed and a sofa bed. The hotel is on a frontage road that is parallel to I-17 although we never heard any road noise. Take the Pinnacle Peak exit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bask in the sun…delve into Native American historical sites…or enjoy a round of world-class golf. When you visit Happy Valley, all the best of Phoenix is at your command. The Hampton Inn & Suites is located within 25 miles of downtown Phoenix near the Deer Valley municipal airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix North/Happy Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Phoenix North / Happy Valley
- Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix North / Happy Valley Hotel Phoenix