“Excelent!”

Ranked #62 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
north carolina
“Excelent!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I had a very positive experience with this hotel. I stayed for 5 days alone as a 24 year old female and felt very safe, which was what was most important to me. The hotel was very secure, clean and had everything that I needed for the week that I was there for a conference. It is run by a nice couple who were very helpful. The gentleman repeatedly gave me directions to anything that I needed to find and they even printed me off a map. The staff was extremely helpful and the hotel was clean and well kept. It is just a few blocks away from the conference center and major restaurants. The wifi, refridgerator, and microwave were nice bonuses. I don't usually write reviews of places, but I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. If anyone is looking for an affordable hotel in downtown Phoenix, I absolutely recommend this one.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Roseville, Minnesota
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Great location!!!! Just a block or two from downtown, 4 short blocks to Comerica Theatre.
Room was very clean, the bed was comfortable, even had a microwave and mini fridge. The Wifi worked perfectly.
Breakfast included, coffee, donuts, bars, juice, fruit.
Solo female traveler, felt 100% safe
The owners are very nice and more than happy to give you directions, call a cab ect......
Would stay here again in a heartbeat!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Calimesa, California
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Clean, clean, clean!! This little place fit our needs perfectly. Right downtown and only two blocks from the concert we were attending so no parking woes. The breakfast was basic and just what we wanted, coffee donuts and fruit. Dan, our host, was very pleasant and accommodating. We spent a comfortable, quiet and secure night here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Athens, Georgia, United States
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Really wasn't sure what to expect at first, but with such a great location it was hard to pass it up. After getting there and getting to the room, I could see it was a great decision. Rooms were very and well kept. Facilities were basic, yet completely what I needed. Wifi was very welcome! Breakfast was simple and unassuming, but also just what I needed. Fresh fruit!!!!! I would recommend anyone to stay here. Don't judge by price or even outside appearance, it was a great experience, and worth every penny and more.

Columbia, Missouri, United States
Reviewed November 4, 2012

The place was clean and comfortable and fit my needs. It was an easy walk to downtown locations and the conference that I was attending. My only wish was for more outlets, however, this was easily solved when I moved the nightstand forward a little to reveal that an electrical outlet was behind it! Microwave and mini fridge are available and stored my leftovers and a half gallon of milk for cereal. I was also allowed to check in very early, which was a plus.

Manhattan, Kansas
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I was allowed to check in 2 hours early because my flight got in early. He called the room to make sure I got into my room and that everything looked ok. On the day of checkout, he called an hour before checkout to ask if I was checking out or if I was going to stay longer. Great service!

Tucson
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I highly recommend this place if you just need a clean, comfortable, inexpensive place to stay for a few nights. The pros: The motel and room were clean, bed was very comfortable, location was within easy walking distance to the downtown area I wanted to go to, free parking in motel lot was close to entrance, room has a microwave and fridge and free wifi, and the staff were very pleasant and helpful. The cons: the lobby is tiny - just a place to stand and register. There is no area inside or out to sit down or tables to eat a meal - you have to do everything in your room. The continental breakfast includes not very fresh fruit, wrapped pastries, and coffee - no tea options. Also, the bathroom is very small with no racks to hang towels on, and the plug for a blow dryer is far from the mirror. These downsides were not that big a deal to me but noticeable enough not to give an excellent rating.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business