Based on Trip Advisor reviews, my colleague and I spent 2 nights at this hotel. We were skeptical, due to the low price, but believed the good reviews. They were absolutely right! The hotel rooms look recently renovated, very clean, nice bath, ironing board/iron, microwave and frig in the rooms. Coffee, juice and snacks served in the morning in the lobby. Quiet neighborhood, near downtown and most major attractions. As 2 females, we felt very safe. Ask for an upstairs room...they come with a nice balcony. Sure, it overlooks another hotel and parking lot, but nice anyway. The owners are very cordial. The first morning we were there, the coffee wasn't ready when I went downstairs. A few minutes later, we received a phone call from the owner's wife to advise the coffee was ready.
I just checked out of this hotel this mornng and felt it very important to post this comment as soon as I could.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Official Description (provided by the hotel) Welcome to Rodeway inn Downtown Phoenix. Everything we do at our newly renovated hotel is driven by our desire to provide exceptional guest service and a clean comfortable environment. We offer a free daily continental breakfast. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site guest laundry facility and our 24-hour front desk and lobby. Relax and unwind in the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, 40 inch LCD flat panel cable TV with HBO and ESPN, hairdryer, table with chairs, desk with lamp, iron, ironing board, free local calls, and wake-up service. Our hotel's centralized location makes it easy to jump into the excitement, fun, and entertainment of Downtown Phoenix while also experiencing its history and culture. Rodeway inn Downtown Phoenix is close to Arizona Diamondbacks Chase Field,Talking Stick Arena, Phoenix Convention Center, CityScape, and Arizona State University. Comerica T heatre, Orpheum Theatre,St.joseph Hospital,Phoenix childrens hospital and Arizona State Fairgrounds are also nearby. Spend some quality family time at the Phoenix Museum of History, Children's Museum of Phoenix, and Arizona Science Center. Play a round of golf at Encanto Golf Course and Phoenix Country Club. Enjoy a walk in the fresh air at the Japanese Friendship Garden, Desert Botanical Garden, Camelback Mountain, and Phoenix South Mountain Park. Seamus McCaffrey Irish Pub, Cibo Restaurant and Subway are all within half a mile of our hotel. At Rodeway Inn Downtown Phoenix, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Rodeway Inn Downtown Phoenix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Budget Lodge Downtown Phoenix Hotel Phoenix
- Budget Hotel Downtown Phoenix
- Budget Motel Downtown Phoenix