“Convenient Location Close to Airport”

Hampton Inn Phoenix-Airport North
Ranked #29 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Stayed at this hotel for one night on arrival in Phoenix and again the night before I flew out. The location is close to the airport Rental Car Centre so it is a great location when your arrival time is late in the evening. It is also great for early morning departures. There is a Shell gas station just a block up the road so it is a convenient place to gas up the rental car prior to returning it. There are several restaurants within easy walking distance. As it is a Hampton Inn, there were no surprises. The staff were friendly and helpful; the room was well appointed and very clean, breakfast was identical to that which I have experienced at other Hampton Inns. The rooms adjacent to 44th street are a bit noisy due to the traffic. Ear plugs were available in the washroom.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Brendan R
Diane R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

So glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is my goal as the General Manager to ensure that the guests are satisfied when they leave. Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out Tripadvisor and we hope to see back at our hotel the next time you visit Phoenix.

Have a great summer!

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Stayed one night before a 6am flight. Gas station is only two blocks away and airport car rental return is about 10 minutes away. The bed was very comfortable and the room was quiet. The TV had a big range of channels. The bathroom was very clean with everything in working order. My only issue was that the blow dryer required you to keep your thumb on the button for it to work. I liked that the nightstand had an outlet that allowed you to charge multiple devices.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Leslie C
Diane R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Thank you for responding about us on Trip Advisor. We appreciate the feedback always. We do hope that when you are in the Phoenix area you return and spend the night. I am sorry about the hairdryer not functioning properly. I hope you stopped by the desk and reported it. If not I am sure my housekeeping staff will make note of this.
Thank you again and have a great summer.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Front desk was helpful and friendly the first night I checked in. Room was clean. "Scrambled eggs" at breakfast were horrible but the bagels and yogurt were ok. The room was on the second floor overlooking the pool and very quiet. I came back later in the week and stayed one night, fourth floor overlooking 44th street. I got absolutely no sleep between the planes taking off, the train that went by and the traffic. The front desk lady suggested I use the ear plugs provided but they were no help. Definitely not worth $189 per night.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for responding to us on Trip Advisor. First I would like to apologize for the noise level on 44th st. If you could email me I would be happy to envoke our 100% GTD for that night if we have not already done so. As a GM of a Hampton Hotel we are committed to ensure every guest leaves satisfied and I am sad to hear you did not.
I do hope you will give us a second chance when in the Phoenix area and stay at our hotel. Please note to request a room away from 44th street and we will make sure that happens.

Have a great summer.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Thought a little removed from Phoenix/Scottsdale attractions, this is close to the airport and prices are reasonable. Not the greatest place I've ever stayed--the room was a bit small and the TV remote refused to work despite numerous attempts to fix the situation--but serviceable enough for our needs. Handicapped bathroom & shower were excellent.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us while you were in Phoenix. I do hope that you will use our hotel the next time you are in the Phoenix area.
Have a great Summer.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Stayed at this Hampton and found the staff to be very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was very good and always had fresh fruit (which is a bonus), Bacon/Sausage & Eggs, Oatmeal, Donuts and many other choices as well. It was always looked after by the staff member and kept clean and very presentable. She also did a great job with all the coffee out front as well. The rooms were good and the Inn was very quiet considering it's close proximity to the Airport.
If I am able to go back to spring training in 2015, I would stay here once again.
I met Diane the manager and she seems to take a great interest in the quests that stay there. She also works many hours !!!!.......probably too many.
Thanks to all the staff !!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Len C
Diane R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Thank you so much for your response. Spring in Phoenix is a busy time of year but we make it also a great experience to mingle with our guests and make sure their needs are taken care of. We appreciate the positive feed back and hope to see next spring if not sooner. Thanks again and have a great summer.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Our family Spent the night at the Hampton before going on a vacation to St, Maarten. We were extremely happy with everything there, the cleanliness of the room, the comfort of the beds etc. We felt the price was high however, it is in line with all the other hotels. The van to the airport and back was terrific.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank robertjk2014

Thank you so much for responding to our hotel in trip advisor. I am glad you had a great experience and I also hope the rest of your vacation went well. We hope to see you back at our hotel the next time you are in need of a hotel room in Phoenix. Thanks again and have a fantastic Spring and Summer.

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 21, 2014

We were in town for Spring Training, and the Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful in getting us where we needed to be. We would definitely stay here again! It was easy access to the freeways, breakfast was good and the weather was perfect!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Veronica Z

Thank you so much for your positive feedback on our hotel. My staff works very hard to ensure all of our guests are satisfied with their stay. We call that "Hamptonality". We do hope you choose our hotel as you stated the next time you are in the Phoenix area. Thank you again.

Best Regards,