All reviewstwo bedroom suiteevening receptionfull kitchensocial hourfree breakfastnice stayhotel staffliving areayogurthot breakfastfront desk staffbusiness trippropertyfreewaydishwasherkitchenetteroomy
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I was in Phoenix for a week for work and they suggested this hotel. What an great place. Free breakfast, and Free Dinner. The biggest cudo was on Thursday night I wasn't feeling so well so I went to the suite shop to see if they had some cold medicine. They did not.. while I was talking to the gentleman at the front desk about a place to walk to get something another employee approached me and offered to go get me something. I was so grateful and was willing to pay whatever for this convenience. I got the call that he had gotten me some and went to the front desk to get it.. when I asked how much it cost he told me it was comped.... 16 pack of dayquil liquicaps... AMAZING service. CUDOS and 5 starts from me.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Melisa T
Michael S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Good morning, thank you for staying with us and for all the kind words. I hope you are feeling better and I'm glad I was able to help. Have a wonderful weekend and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

The staff was friendly and the facility was very clean. I would stay at this facility again if I return to the Phoenix area. Didn't have enough time to try the gym, but did pass by on my way in and out and the machines seemed modern and in good condition.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alice160933
Michael S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2013

Good morning and thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Our goal is to welcome and treat each guest like they are at home. The team is excited to hear you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you back soon. Have a wonderful weekend.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I reserved the wrong type of room online and the hotel staff was very friendly and quick to fix the problem after I noticed this after check-in. The fruit with the complimentary breakfast was fresh and the room was very clean. I will definitely come back to this hotel when I visit the area for business next year.

Room Tip: This hotel has smoking and non-smoking rooms - make sure you reserve the right one! :-)
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank WorldTravelerCPA
Michael S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Thank you for staying with us in Phoenix Metro Center. I will share this wonderful feedback with our entire team. We value your loyalty with Hilton and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

You get what you pay for. Don't expect to have a room that looks like the W or Conrad, but this is a great hotel for the price. It is only a 20-30 minute drive from the airport and it is mostly highway driving. The staff is very friendly. They have complimentary breakfast every morning and it's not crap. They actually have eggs, waffles, cereal, fruit, etc. The room was clean and did not smell. The sheets aren't tucked, but who really cares? The only complaint is the internet in the business center was slow, but there is free wi-fi in the room.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Roe C
Michael S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

To begin, I want to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to complete a review. In regards of the internet service, we are in the process of upgrading to Fiber Optic lines which will dramatically increase the speed and quality. We understand how important this is to our travelers so we are investing in a high quality offering. Last, the hotel is scheduled to be renovated in 2013 so we hope to look even better than a W hotel once complete :). Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

This was my first stay at this hotel but it won't be my last. The suite was clean, spacious and everything worked. The staff members are terrific. The food is above average. The price was fair. And, Pappadeaux's Restaurant, for my fellow fresh oysters/seafood/creole food lovers, is just a hop, skip and a jump away!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ElizKy
Michael S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2013

First, I can't thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay with us. I will share this wonderful review with our team immediately and recognize their extra efforts. Last, our team will love to hear we will be hosting you again. Have a great weekend.