“A Great Place To Stay”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center
Ranked #60 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We knew as we were approaching the hotel entrance that we were in for a great stay. Beautiful flowers in full bloom flanked the front entrance, planted in large southwestern style pots. As we entered the lobby two front desk staff members welcomed us with the nicest smiles anyone can imagine. The check-in process was quick and efficient. The General Manager came to the front desk, welcomed us and told us to let him know if there was anything we need. After we were in the room we received a call checking to make sure everything was as expected.

Every staff member we met greeted us with a smile and a question: "Is there anything you need?" The room was very clean, quiet and large with a very comfortable bed. The breakfast food was hot, tasty and in large variety. We were vacation/leisure travelers to northern Phoenix and we will definitely select this property on our next trip. It is difficult to pick the best part of our two-night experience since everything was perfect.

Room Tip: We had a high floor with a nice view.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Michael S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Happy Friday and thank you for the incredible feedback. I will share this review with our entire team and celebrate the job well done. We value your loyalty with Hilton and look forward to serving you again. Enjoy your upcoming weekend.

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I was in Phoenix for a week for work and they suggested this hotel. What an great place. Free breakfast, and Free Dinner. The biggest cudo was on Thursday night I wasn't feeling so well so I went to the suite shop to see if they had some cold medicine. They did not.. while I was talking to the gentleman at the front desk about a place to walk to get something another employee approached me and offered to go get me something. I was so grateful and was willing to pay whatever for this convenience. I got the call that he had gotten me some and went to the front desk to get it.. when I asked how much it cost he told me it was comped.... 16 pack of dayquil liquicaps... AMAZING service. CUDOS and 5 starts from me.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Melisa T

Good morning, thank you for staying with us and for all the kind words. I hope you are feeling better and I'm glad I was able to help. Have a wonderful weekend and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

The staff was friendly and the facility was very clean. I would stay at this facility again if I return to the Phoenix area. Didn't have enough time to try the gym, but did pass by on my way in and out and the machines seemed modern and in good condition.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alice160933
Michael S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2013

Good morning and thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Our goal is to welcome and treat each guest like they are at home. The team is excited to hear you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you back soon. Have a wonderful weekend.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I reserved the wrong type of room online and the hotel staff was very friendly and quick to fix the problem after I noticed this after check-in. The fruit with the complimentary breakfast was fresh and the room was very clean. I will definitely come back to this hotel when I visit the area for business next year.

Room Tip: This hotel has smoking and non-smoking rooms - make sure you reserve the right one! :-)
1  Thank WorldTravelerCPA
Michael S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Thank you for staying with us in Phoenix Metro Center. I will share this wonderful feedback with our entire team. We value your loyalty with Hilton and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

You get what you pay for. Don't expect to have a room that looks like the W or Conrad, but this is a great hotel for the price. It is only a 20-30 minute drive from the airport and it is mostly highway driving. The staff is very friendly. They have complimentary breakfast every morning and it's not crap. They actually have eggs, waffles, cereal, fruit, etc. The room was clean and did not smell. The sheets aren't tucked, but who really cares? The only complaint is the internet in the business center was slow, but there is free wi-fi in the room.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Roe C
Michael S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

To begin, I want to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to complete a review. In regards of the internet service, we are in the process of upgrading to Fiber Optic lines which will dramatically increase the speed and quality. We understand how important this is to our travelers so we are investing in a high quality offering. Last, the hotel is scheduled to be renovated in 2013 so we hope to look even better than a W hotel once complete :). Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

This was my first stay at this hotel but it won't be my last. The suite was clean, spacious and everything worked. The staff members are terrific. The food is above average. The price was fair. And, Pappadeaux's Restaurant, for my fellow fresh oysters/seafood/creole food lovers, is just a hop, skip and a jump away!

1  Thank ElizKy
Michael S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2013

First, I can't thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay with us. I will share this wonderful review with our team immediately and recognize their extra efforts. Last, our team will love to hear we will be hosting you again. Have a great weekend.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

It happen to be a busy week and many of the Hilton Hotels seemed to be booked near the airport. I usually like to stay closer to the airport for convenience. However, this location is an easy :15 minute drive North of the airport. Located right off the highway. It has easy access to dining locations. The breakfast was fantastic but the Dinner available in the lobby each evening is a benefit not many hotels offer and adds a very nice touch. The service and attentiveness of management was second to none.

Room Tip: If you park in the back of the hotel you will be close to the elevator. Helps for loading and unload...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Scott, thank you for taking the time to complete a review in regards of your recent stay. We are excited to hear you had such a terrific experience at our Homewood Suites. In addition, we would love to host you during any of your return trips to Phoenix. Our team values your loyalty with Hilton and look forward to serving you again. Have a wonderful weekend!