All reviews two bedroom suite evening reception full kitchen social hour free breakfast nice stay hotel staff living area yogurt hot breakfast front desk staff business trip property freeway dishwasher kitchenette roomy
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I reserved the wrong type of room online and the hotel staff was very friendly and quick to fix the problem after I noticed this after check-in. The fruit with the complimentary breakfast was fresh and the room was very clean. I will definitely come back to this hotel when I visit the area for business next year.

Room Tip: This hotel has smoking and non-smoking rooms - make sure you reserve the right one! :-)
1  Thank WorldTravelerCPA
Michael S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Thank you for staying with us in Phoenix Metro Center. I will share this wonderful feedback with our entire team. We value your loyalty with Hilton and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

You get what you pay for. Don't expect to have a room that looks like the W or Conrad, but this is a great hotel for the price. It is only a 20-30 minute drive from the airport and it is mostly highway driving. The staff is very friendly. They have complimentary breakfast every morning and it's not crap. They actually have eggs, waffles, cereal, fruit, etc. The room was clean and did not smell. The sheets aren't tucked, but who really cares? The only complaint is the internet in the business center was slow, but there is free wi-fi in the room.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Roe C
Michael S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

To begin, I want to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to complete a review. In regards of the internet service, we are in the process of upgrading to Fiber Optic lines which will dramatically increase the speed and quality. We understand how important this is to our travelers so we are investing in a high quality offering. Last, the hotel is scheduled to be renovated in 2013 so we hope to look even better than a W hotel once complete :). Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

This was my first stay at this hotel but it won't be my last. The suite was clean, spacious and everything worked. The staff members are terrific. The food is above average. The price was fair. And, Pappadeaux's Restaurant, for my fellow fresh oysters/seafood/creole food lovers, is just a hop, skip and a jump away!

1  Thank ElizKy
Michael S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2013

First, I can't thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay with us. I will share this wonderful review with our team immediately and recognize their extra efforts. Last, our team will love to hear we will be hosting you again. Have a great weekend.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

It happen to be a busy week and many of the Hilton Hotels seemed to be booked near the airport. I usually like to stay closer to the airport for convenience. However, this location is an easy :15 minute drive North of the airport. Located right off the highway. It has easy access to dining locations. The breakfast was fantastic but the Dinner available in the lobby each evening is a benefit not many hotels offer and adds a very nice touch. The service and attentiveness of management was second to none.

Room Tip: If you park in the back of the hotel you will be close to the elevator. Helps for loading and unloading.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Scott, thank you for taking the time to complete a review in regards of your recent stay. We are excited to hear you had such a terrific experience at our Homewood Suites. In addition, we would love to host you during any of your return trips to Phoenix. Our team values your loyalty with Hilton and look forward to serving you again. Have a wonderful weekend!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I was in phoenix because of a family emergency and Homewood suites was close to the hospital. I had a lot going on and the people here were fantastic. I would like to recognize Mike the GM, and Heather, James and Diego at the fornt desk. They went out of their way to help us with our situation!
The hotel suites were clean well apointed with most anything you would need in the kitchen. But we never had to cook because they have a wonderful full breakfast buffet in the morning and a dinner buffet with wine and beer in the evening. This was so helpful as we were very busy with other things at the time and it was nice coming back to a warm meal!
The people manning the buffet were very friendly and helpful if we needed anything.
All of the housekeeping staff we encountered were also very nice and would immediatley greet us.
Overall a good 4 star service.
The hotel is also located with easy access and close to shopping, another plus.
I will definately stay her again!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Michael S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

To begin, it was a pleasure meeting you and your family. Our prayers and thoughts continue to be with your family during this tough time. Again, we appreciate the kind words you left for us. Feel free to contact me at anytime and I'm happy to assist.