“Great location with easy access to I-51, and a comfortable sleep”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix - Biltmore
Ranked #32 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great location with easy access to I-51, and a comfortable sleep”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

This Homewood Suites is in a great location with easy access to I-51 and I-10 in Phoenix. The winter rates are very, very pricey for a room, but at least breakfast and an evening snack are included. Just across the street is a Trader Joes for any thing you might need and with a refrigerator and microwave in the room anything goes. The front desk staff is very friendly.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the noisy and slow elevator.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
noblesville
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I really like Homewood Suites but this location is outdated and the rooms are dark. Food is provided in the evening which is great and helps keep my travel costs down but consists mostly of carbs. Not good if you are health conscious. The fitness center is a closet at best.

1 Thank Linda H
Craig, United States
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Great location, very quiet, comfortable and felt safe. Bed super comfy, and internet worked great. Housekeeping needs a little more attention to detail to get the minor stuff that builds up. Still enjoyed the stay. Would recommend. Much better than a major franchise down the street we had to move to since we could get only one night since they were full.

Orange, United States
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I stayed here for a quick business trip. Only two nights. I loved the space of of my suite. The hotel is right across the street from a Whole Foods and Trader Joes and so you can stock your fridge and kitchen if you are staying longer. Breakfast is what you would expect, service is great.

waddell, United States
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I reserved a 2 bedroom suite to accommodate one adult with 5 minors that were performing at the PF Changs Rock N Roll Marathon. Upon arrival were told our room was not available and we had to be put into two rooms not even within sight of each other. 3 minors were in a room by themselves which is unacceptable and I believe against hotel policy. Asked for management and there was none available and no explanation why this happened.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

1 Thank Wanda M
Carlie D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix - Biltmore, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Thank you for the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize that we were unable to accommodate the type of room you reserved and for the mismanagement of the situation. Although we strive to accommodate our guests with exact reservations, at times we do not have the same availability due to guests extending their stays with us. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience and do hope that the next time you travel to the area you will consider staying with us again.
El Paso, United States
Reviewed January 20, 2014

This hotel is as expected and provides good amenities, but overall needs better cleaning maintenance of bed linens. For example, the comforters are neglected in getting cleaned and should be cleaned regularly. The is probably an extra expense for the hotel, but a necessary expense if you don't want your customers to be dissatisfied with the overall cleanliness of the beds.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Erin J
Benjamin T, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix - Biltmore, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
Hi Erin

I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations during your stay. I however do have some exciting new that we have just upgraded all of our bedding throughout the hotel. I hope that we will be able to get some pictures posted soon. I hope that you'll allow us the opportunity to serve you again and so you that we are better then your last experience.

Benjamin Taylor
Guest Services Manager
Sun City West, Arizona
Reviewed January 16, 2014

There are better locations in the Phoenix area, but it is not real bad. Just a little too close to some less than desirable neighborhoods, but I had no problems. The hotel itself is older and starting to get a little rough around the edges. Very large suites! That part was very nice. With some renovations and fixes, this could easily meet the standards I expect from a Homewood.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Greetings Freddy

It sound like we failed to meet your expectations during your stay. We strive to exceed the expectations of every guest who stays with us. I would like to invite you to contact me at benjamin.taylor@hilton.com or by telephone 602.508.0937 so that I may address the specific challenges that you experienced during your stay .

Benjamin Taylor