See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 23, 2015

This hotel is in a very convenient location. Close to freeway access, plenty of restaurants, and many shopping locations are near by. The staff was unbelievably helpful and courteous. I would not hesitate to recommend this fine location. Great value with free wi-fi and breakfast.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Airport - E. Oak St., responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2015

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that my staff was courteous and you were pleased with your experience with us. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed March 23, 2015

This place is in a great location for extended travelers. Right across the street from a Target, Costco, and a CVS pharmacy. Great selection of restaurants in the nearby area. Fast food to sit down restaurants.The staff there was very friendly. My room was clean and ready for me on check in. The staff is excited that this will soon be remodeled.

Room tip: Great location!
Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

The team and I appreciate your uplifting remarks. I am proud of our staff for providing you with great customer service. I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with the cleanliness of your room and our convenient location as well. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed March 6, 2015

We stayed here for about 10 hours before a flight out of the country. We stayed here because it was cheap, close to the parking shuttle we use to get to PHX, and it was for a very short time. If your expectations are set, no issue really. We are middle class folks that knew we got it cheap and it was for a quick sleep before flight. The bed was fairly comfortable. Shower was fine. It had a decent size kithenette in it so if you're staying little longer for work or something, could come in handy. Had sofa in room. Across the street is some very useful shopping we found. Grocery store, Target i believe if i remember right, and some restaurants all very very close. Could walk across street to them easily. Only took us less than 10 mins to the shuttle. Did have Free WiFi as well. Give you the code at check-in.
Bottom line, if you know what you're getting before hand, it's all good. It's fairly old inside the rooms so don't expect all new fixtures. Definitely not.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Airport - E. Oak St., responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our hotel and it met your lodging needs during your travels. We appreciate you choosing our hotel and thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed March 3, 2015

Do not stay here, you will regret it. The rooms are not fit for humans. Dirty, stinky, rundown. I contacted the company and they have not responded. This was a good company at one time but I will never stay in one of there properties again and I will ell everyone I know to stay away from them.

Room tip: Go to a different hotel company.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Airport - E. Oak St., responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2015

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am so disappointed that you were not happy with your room. Please accept my apology. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, my team is working hard to improve our rooms. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly, at pat @extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay America location in the future.

Reviewed February 21, 2015

Do not stay in this hotel
The rooms are dirty, ill-appointed and badly run down, they don't even have the basics like cups , glasses etc.
We had the worst night in any hotel we have stayed in. At 3am we were woken by water leaking through the ceiling. When we contacted the front desk to the staff were uncooperative and rude. After sometime they reluctantly agreed to give us a new room but offered no help with our baggage.
When I went to complain to the manager the next morning she hid in her office refusing to come and talk to me. By the time she fronted there were 4 other people waiting to complain.

Room tip: If you want a dirty,leaky rundown room stay in 217
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Airport - E. Oak St., responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2015

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. Please accept my most sincere apologies for your less than pleasant experience in our hotel. You should have been accommodated better after you experienced a leak in your room. I can assure you that I have spoken with the staff and made sure that they are up to par with how to handle emergency situation to ensure our guests are properly cared for in their home away from home. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. Thank you for choosing our hotel and we hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future to show you how we have improved.