All reviews safari suite relaxing stay great place to stay guests pool downtown
Reviewed November 20, 2017

My partner and I stayed here on our way back from the Grand Canyon. What a delightful place to stay and the owner, Kenny is great and actually cleans the rooms and makes the beds. We stayed in the Safari Suite, which overlooks the pool and it was wonderful. Very spacious and private. The grounds here are very well kept and we thoroughly enjoyed our one night stay here and will definitely stay again the next time we are in Phoenix. Very centrally located and easy to get to the airport. Kenny gave excellent directions and I did not have to use GPS at all in order to get to the airport. Less than 10 minutes to the airport. Also close by is a Bar/Restaurant called Diablo he recommended that has great food and a nice ambiance about it.

Room Tip: Safari Suite is great
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dallas51
Footprints802848, Owner at Arizona Royal Villa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

I had a very relaxing stay here at the pool. Very quiet, little exciting. The two owners are extremely friendly and helpful.
Equipment of rooms is a bit worn as well as the majority of guests.
Nevertheless, in your room you will find all things you may need during your stay.

Curious: Here, the boss still works himself. That means there is no housekeeper. Rooms are regularly cleaned by the owners.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo

Reviewed December 18, 2016

The nicest clothing optional resort close to the centre of Phoenix. Yes, it is a gay resort, but the price is good and I haven't had any bad experiences there. The other clothing optional resort I stay at, is a long drive North and if you are in Phoenix for the attractions, this is a great place to stay. The owners are very nice and helpful and give a good discount if you are staying a week or longer. The resort and accommodations are well looked after.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Trione01

Reviewed December 15, 2016

I arrived in town for a conference a day early and decided to book a room here. I ended up with the bungalow suite in the middle of the property next to the pool. What luck! The weather was fantastic, i was able to enjoy the jacuzzi pool both at night and in the morning. So relaxing. The staff were great, very welcoming and sweet.
Room was very clean and the small kitchenette had everything i needed, even if I had been cooking myself. Would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank TCairl

Reviewed August 1, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a gay place to spend the night as we traveled through Phoenix on our way to Palm Springs. We planned on visiting a friend for the and having dinner with him. Royal Villa was a nice clean friendly place to stay. We will definitely stay there again. The pool and jacuzzi were just what we needed after a day of traveling. We had been on the road for a couple of weeks and staying at a place where I could go naked to the pool was wonderful. The owner who checked us in was very helpful. Offered to get us more towels when he found out we would be bringing our friend over fr a after dinner swim. It may not be brand new or in a swanky neighborhood but it was safe, clean, and very hospitable. A definite place to stay again. Thanks guys..

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends