“Friendly, professional, and courteous service every time!”

Holiday Inn Express Chandler - Phoenix
Ranked #80 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We have been using this hotel for quite some time now for all of our business associates coming in for meetings at the office. Service always comes with a smile and if issues ever arise, they are quickly resolved. All of our staff have a comfortable stay and wake up to a great breakfast every morning before arriving at the office.

The hotel is very close to restaurants in the Ahwatukee area as well as a short drive away from the newly opened Premium Outlet mall and the Chandler Fashion Mall. Even though it is right next to the freeway, all the hotel rooms are very quiet.

I highly recommend this hotel for all types of trips!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Leslee K, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Chandler - Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for sharing your review in regards to working with the Holiday Inn Express Phoenix - Chandler. It is our goal to always strive to provide the best customer service available along with having a comfortable, clean place for your guests to enjoy while staying in our area.
We really appreciate and value your comments. Thank you so much for recommending our hotel to others!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

We use this Hotel for all our business associates that are traveling. The service is amazing and everyone is always so friendly and helpful. We have had a lot of people stay here and everyone has enjoyed it. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Leslee K, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Chandler - Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Thank you so much for posting your review on Trip Advisor! We really appreciate and value that your company refers all of your Associates to our hotel when they have to travel to our area. We do strive to always enhance and maintain our level of excellent customer service and this is evident with your travelers. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly if we may help in any way!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I like to use Holiday Inn when I go anywhere; they are consistent in their service and facility’s. Where do I start with my review, let’s see, I booked for a King size suite with sleep sofa for 2 adults and 2 children. The suite had what a suite should have but the room was the size of a regular hotel room. The sleep sofa which should have been a queen was a twin, so you can understand my surprise that there were not enough beds for 2 adults and 2 children. The staff was very nice but very incompetent in many ways. I had to request blankets and sheets to make a bed in the floor since the hotel did not have rollaway beds. Before the night was over I was the one in the floor (that was my choice not the hotels).

When we went to take showers I was very surprise to see only 2 bath towels. At this point I assumed no one was reading the fact that there were 4 people sharing this room. I went to the desk to get more towels.

Another reason I choice this hotel was the complimentary shuttles to the area. I was surprised to be told that did not include the airport (15 minutes away from the hotel). I was informed that they would be happy to arrange for a taxi. The day before, I did request that a taxi pick us up the next morning for the airport. At the end of the day I went to the desk to confirm our taxi pickup and was told no one had written this down or called the taxi company. Once again, very friendly but nothing was done correctly. I was given a confirmation number for the taxi company, but decided to check on it myself. The taxi company had us for a pickup but was not told for the airport, they do discount prices for that and our name was not correct.

I used the computer room with printer which is great, but the internet would not work so I was not able to print my boarding passes and had to wait until I got to the airport.

The Plus was the hotel was very clean and a very friendly staff. We plan to go to Chandler every 3-4 months and will not be staying at the Holiday Inn Express went we go.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jchmom

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with our hotel. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience that you encountered during your stay. It is our goal to provide the highest level of custormer service. Comments such as yours permit us to target areas of concern and take the appropriate steps to remedy any situations that need improvement.
I am so sorry that there was confusion regarding the issue of a complimentary shuttle at our hotel. We do not have one available, nor do we have that listed on any of our information.
We will definitely speak to our personnel in regards to the miscommunication in getting the taxi set up for you.
Your comments regarding our hotel staff being very friendly and that our property is clean (as a plus to you) were very much appreciated.
We would like to welcome you back to our hotel. We would appreciate having the opportunity in the future to show you the usual service levels that our guests have come to appreciate.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We stayed for one night here room included fridge and microwave there was also a breakfast served.The hotel is quite near I10 interstate no noise in our room also about 20 minutes from airport.There are lots of places nearby to eat.
We liked hotel and would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Leslee K, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Chandler - Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Thank you so much for posting your review on Trip Advisor in regards to your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Phoenix - Chandler. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated. We rely on our guests to let us know how we are doing and how we may better meet your needs. We really appreciate and value your comment that you would stay at our hotel again. Please do not ever hesitate to contact us to arrange your next stay at our hotel when you are in our area, to personallly assist you. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I spend way too much time on the road (over 200 nights per year) and this Holiday Inn Express is something I look forward to. This trip was the fourth in the past 12 months to this area. Even though it is near the highway the rooms are super quiet. The rooms are very new and fresh and the staff understands that this is the "hospitality" industry.
Breakfast is the best in the Holiday Inn chain as far as I'm concerned, too.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for following up on your recent stay with us. We are so happy that you enjoy staying at our hotel when you travel to our area. We strive to do our best to make you as comfortable as possible and hopetully think of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Phoenix-Chandler as your "home away from home". We do strive to emulate and show all of our guests that we truely do understand the "hospitality" industry in every way. We do appreciate your comments about our breakfast and will continue to provide the same quality as always! I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we may help in any way!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I love this place. Yes. It's a bit off the beaten path, but just an awesome ambience about this place. Very friendly staff. Comfortable rooms. Stayed here three times while travelling from Florida to SoCal. I'll stay there again when travelling through. Great place.

Room Tip: All are good here.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Leslee K, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Chandler - Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you so much for posting a review on Trip Advisor for our hotel. We value your opinion. Your comments are greatly appreciated. A hotel is defined by the quality of service that it provides to its guests. Because our success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities, I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive are taken seriously. They tell us what we’re doing right, what we’re doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. We are in the process of updating our hotel and services. We look forward to welcoming you back in an effort to provide you the level of service you expect from Holiday Inn Express Phoenix/Chandler. Please do not hesitate to contact us for future reservations or if we may help in any other way!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel for 6 nights during my business trip to Chandler in March 2013. This is a very nice and decent hotel that is valued for money. With self-service laundry, fitness center, business center, and vending machines, that's probably all you need while away from home. It is located next to the freeway which makes it easily accessible to other towns

Breakfast selection is limited but it does have some varieties to satisfy different appetite. There are plenty of parking lots around the hotel building. I especially loved the king size bed and quiet room that I had. Staff are friendly and helpful. I will definitely staying here again and this hotel surely worth the recommendation.

Room Tip: Ask for room that is not facing the freeway.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for posting a review on Trip Advisor for our hotel. We value your opinion. A hotel is defined by the quality of service that it provides to its guests. Because our success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities, I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive are taken seriously. They tell us what we’re doing right, what we’re doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. We are in the process of updating our hotel and services. We look forward to welcoming you back in an effort to provide you the level of service you expect from Holiday Inn Express Phoenix/Chandler. Please do not hesitate to contact us for future reservations or if we may help in any other way!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Phoenix
Ahwatukee Foothills
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler
South Mountain
Holiday Inn Express Phoenix Airport (University Drive)
Chandler Southgate Hotel
#16 of 34 in Chandler

Been to Holiday Inn Express Chandler - Phoenix? Share your experiences!