“Fantastic”

Holiday Inn Express Chandler - Phoenix
Ranked #79 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed August 10, 2012

My wife and I are waiting for our house to finish construction and needed a place to stay for about 3 weeks. We looked into a few extended stay places and found them to be pretty dirty. We happened along to The Holiday Inn Express just to check it out. Leslee took us on a tour and made us feel right at home. My wife and I found the place to be extremely clean, but the best part is how the staff has treated us. They have been friendly and have made sure that if there is anything we need they are there to help us out. It has been a tough couple weeks but they have made it a lot easier on us and we feel right at home!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Leslee K, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Chandler - Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Thank you so much for your review. A hotel is defined by the quality of service that it provides to its guests. Because our success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities, I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive are taken seriously. They tell us what we’re doing right, what we’re doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. We are in the process of updating our hotel and services and your experience highlights the need for us to do so. I apologize. I have reviewed your comments and shared them with the entire management staff and appropriate action has been taken to ensure a situation of this nature will not be repeated in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back in an effort to provide you the level of service you expect from Holiday Inn Express Phoenix/Chandler.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Chandler - Phoenix

Reviewed July 22, 2012

I'll admit I stay in too many hotels because of work, but this HI-Express is a pretty good place to stay. Everything worked in my room. The AC kept the temp set where I wanted it, the WI-FI was fairly fast, and the fridge worked well. If I had any complaints, they would be that the water doesn't get cold enough, but that's kinda hard to fix when it's 110 degrees out. The gym facilities are on the 4th floor, so it is WARM. Don't worry about having to work up a sweat. The pool area is fairly small, but there wasn't any competition for a lounge chair when the sun was still up. My room was right beside the pool, but there was no outside noise getting in. The only noise I heard was from the duffuses that let there doors slam when they come or go. DUH!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Leslee K, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Chandler - Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

A hotel is defined by the quality of service that it provides to its guests. Because our success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities, I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive are taken seriously. They tell us what we’re doing right, what we’re doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. We are in the process of updating our hotel and services. We look forward to welcoming you back in an effort to provide you the level of service you expect from Holiday Inn Express Phoenix/Chandler! Please do not ever hesitate to let us know if there is anything that we may do to make your stay an even more pleasant one.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

I stayed 1 night at this hotel at the end of June during a conference at a nearby resort. They met every request that I made and made me feel welcome as soon as I walked through the door. The staff is friendly, the hotel is located in a great area, and it was very clean. I appreciate the hospitality, I will definitely stay there again. I stayed on a 5K bonus point package and the rate was a great deal!

Room Tip: I prefer 1st floor and they accommodated.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 2, 2012

A hotel is defined by the quality of service that it provides to its guests. Because our success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities, I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive are taken seriously. They tell us what we’re doing right, what we’re doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. We are in the process of updating our hotel and services. We look forward to welcoming you back in an effort to provide you the level of service you expect from Holiday Inn Express Phoenix/Chandler.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

This hotel is great! The only complaint I have is that the hallways are not air conditioned.
Great hot breakfast. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: June 2012

Reviewed June 23, 2012

I picked this hotel solely impart of the recent reviews and I was not disappointed! The room was very clean and no musty smell, except for one of my pillows. The breakfast in the dining room was very good for a continental type breakfast! No need for a heated pool when it's a bazillion degrees outside, so it was a refreshing ending to a day. The only thing I would mark off would be the broken desk chair, the towels didn't have that "clean" smell and my musty smelling pillow. The front desk took care of the pillow. I told them to take care of the desk chair after we left because we really didn't use it except one time. Other than that it was a great price and tucked away in a quiet area, Loved it!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 4, 2012

I have stayed here several times on business with my wife. I have found the staff to be very helpful and courteous. The rooms are great with nice comfortable beds with a fridge and microwave. The TV could be updated. The hotel is nice and is worth stay! The breakfast isn't bad either! there are several places to eat within walking distance!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JackC48

Reviewed May 11, 2012

Everything was fresh and new. The front desk was very accomidating as I took over the business center printing things for a training session the next day. Very convenient location. Couldn't ask for more.

Room Tip: A little tricky to get there, don't turn down the interstate ramp, like I almost did!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

Also consider these accommodations in or near Phoenix
Ahwatukee Foothills
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler
Chandler Southgate Hotel
#12 of 34 in Chandler

Been to Holiday Inn Express Chandler - Phoenix? Share your experiences!