“Helpfull staff, nice, clean rooms” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road

Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road
Ranked #99 of 178 Hotels in Phoenix
Vancouver
“Helpfull staff, nice, clean rooms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

The staff, including the manager go well out of their way to help. I left a briefcase at the front desk in a hurry to get a group packed and into the bus. From the next city, 3 hours drive away, i called and talked to Nathan, the Manager. He offered to take it to the closest UPS outlet, package it and have it sent to me. He refused any sort of tip whatsoever for this and arranged to use the same credit card I had on file for the room. Next day in Lake Havasu i recieved the briefcase with most of our tour details. The price of the rooms was very good, the rooms nice and very clean, the pool great and close (2 min walk), to good breakfast, lunch and dinner restraunts. I slept like a baby, I have a bad back and these were fantastic beds for me. Only small issue anyone in our group had was that the back stairs (there is a nice elevator), smelled like an overuse of cleaning products.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Trip_0ut
Nathan0250, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to post a review on the property. I was glad that we were able to get your personal belongings back to you in a timely fashion, (thank you for the offer of a tip!). My staff and I pride ourselves in going the extra mile to make ours guests stay memorable and comfortable. I am glad that our new Serta bedding package allowed you a good nights rest and happy that your group was able to enjoy our heated outdoor pool. Your group was awesome and we hope to see you at the property again next time you are in the Phoenix area. Nathan, GM i0250@redroof.com.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Sequim, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Filthy carpets in rooms. Dripping faucets. Stained bedspreads. Lots of hallway noise. Lots of trash strewn around the parking lot. And then there were the people having sex in the elevator and hallways. Really? And no help from the front desk. Icky.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank DogStar2014
Nathan0250, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Thank you for posting a review and I am very sorry that your stay was not up to Red Roof Inns high standards. I have shared your review with my staff in hopes that every guest that stays with us receives the highest standards of a clean, quiet stay, at a value price. In addition, I would like to mention that the guests you referred to were immediately escorted off the property once the issue was reported to us. Once again I am sorry that your stay was not up to our high standards and hope that you will give us another chance in the future to serve you better. Nathan, GM i250@redroof.com.

Travelers are raving about these Phoenix hotels

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

I'd like to share my thoughts on the outstanding staff that I've worked with during my stay here at Property 250, Red Roof Inn, Phoenix,AZ.
The hotel itself was satisfactory, but the outstanding service rendered by Nathan and his team, is the true difference maker, when it comes to satisfaction. It's their efforts that raised a 2 Star score to a 5 Star score.
Jeff & Ben are awesome on nights, while Megan & Tessi rock the evenings !
There is one huge dis-satisfier but the staff has NO control over it. The WiFi here has to be fixed. It's the primary reason, I'm moving to another facility until I find a permanent living space.
But kudos to the whole team here, they made my stay comfortable and memorable, ensuring I'll use my Redicard & stay at another Red Roof Inn in the future.
Thanks guys !
Cooper

Room Tip: Stay on ground level
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking your time to write a review about the hotel. Thank you also for taking the time to mention my awesome staff, I have shared your review with them and they are always excited when they are mentioned in a positive review! I am very sorry that the Wi-Fi did not meet your needs. We are in the process of upgrading to high speed, which should be completed in the very near future. Thank you for staying with us and for being a Redi Card member. Nathan, GM i0250@redroof.com
Pocatello, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Wow! Clean, cozy, and a great staff! Slept like a baby in a very comfortable bed. Nice area to take our fur kid out to potty. This will be my go to hotel when I come to Phoenix! Thank you again for the nice smiles and fresh coffee in the morning, too!

• Stayed February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
Nathan0250, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
I appreciate you taking your time to post a review on the hotel. It is our goal to provide a clean comfortable get away that is pet friendly at no additional cost. We are also happy to provide free coffee in the lobby 24 hours a day, and in room coffee in our upgraded Superior King and Double Deluxe rooms. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return! Nathan, GM i0250@redroof.com
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

I've been staying at this hotel for about 13 years. Great parking for trucks with security. The staff is and have always been friendly and very helpful. I cannot say enough how nice the employees are making you feel like family. The hotel is very clean and well maintained, both inside and out. Also there are several great restaurants within walking distance. A great value for the money!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Nathan0250, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Thank you for taking your time to write a review and for staying with us for so long! As with all reviews, I have shared it with the staff. It is our goal to provide a clean comfortable stay at an value price, and it is our pleasure to provide a friendly and family atmosphere. We look forward to your return! Nathan, GM i0250@redroof.com.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

I will be here later today Feb 24, 14. And we have been here before we moved to Phoenix in Oct 2012 and stayed here many times before we moved and we will be here today cus we are moving back. This hotel is great we have always had a great experience! The lady in the front is always so nice and the rooms are always clean and everyone is friendly the price was amazing and I'm excited for my stay this week!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Mrs. Stephanie B
Nathan0250, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Thank you for taking your time to post a review of the property, we are always glad to hear from our returning guests! As always, if there is anything that we can do to make sure your stay is a perfect one, be sure to let us know. I share all reviews with my staff and they are always excited to hear that we are doing a great job! Nathan, GM i0250@redroof.com.
Arlington, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

A lot of things other travelers have said in their reviews were also things I found to be true: my room was quiet, spacious, clean; the front desk was very helpful; the attitude of the staff was friendly...don't know what they're doing right, but I liked it. (One of the ways I test a place for cleanliness is walking up and down the stairwell. This one was well-lit and there was no evidence of trash or dust, so it must get cleaned daily just like the rooms.) I didn't get the rock bottom price, as all they had left was a king size room, but even so, I paid only half as much as other hotels in the area were charging, and price is important to me since I'm a retiree. My room was on the back side of the hotel, away from the highway, which is probably why it was so quiet, but even between rooms there doesn't seem to be much noise, which is rare in budget lodgings.

Note: the Fry's grocery store on the other side of Bell Rd is terrific!

Room Tip: My room did not face onto the highway so it was quiet.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank ycaruthers
Thank you for taking your time to post a review. We pride ourselves on providing a clean, comfortable stay at a economical price. Thank you also for providing feedback on the staff and I have shared this review with them. We look forward to seeing you again! Nathan, GM i0250@redroof.com.