Open today: 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Sunrise Tour

My husband and I did the sunrise tour and enjoyed the entire experience. Everything is well... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Amath88
Chicago, Illinois
Incredible Sunrise Balloon Flight

What an incredible experience, I did the sunrise balloon flight. We managed to get a nice two days... read more

Reviewed January 19, 2021
Singbreesing

Recommended experiences in and around Phoenix
from $205.00
from $169.00
from $179.00
from $199.00
More Info
All reviews sunrise balloon ride great pilot an amazing experience taylor crew company ballooning basket arizona desert knowledge blast
Selected filters
Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

We had a great time with Arizona Balloons. Taylor was our pilot. He was funny, answered all of our questions, and had information about the area we were flying over. He was informative and calmed any nerves we had about flying. The rest of his crew was so helpful, took pictures for us and helped us in and out of the basket. The trip was at sunrise and it was beautiful. I’m not sure how long the flight lasted exactly but it definitely wasn’t short! They made landing easy and without incident. They even had mimosas ready for us once we landed. Definitely enjoyed and would do it again! Thanks guys!

Date of experience: March 2019
Taldous, Owner at Arizona Balloons, Inc., responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2019

Thank you for flying with us! Growing up in Arizona and flying for over 20 years, I am still in awe of each flight and am thrilled that you all had a wonderful experience. We hope to have you all join us again, may I suggest a sunset flight next time? Thank you for the great review!

Reviewed February 11, 2019

This was an absolutely unforgettable experience. Hot air balloon ride has long been on my bucket list, and I was not disappointed. The ride was so smooth, the views were breathtaking, and Taylor is such a great captain. The ride was incredible, there were dad jokes galore (thanks, Taylor!), and ended with a champagne toast to celebrate out smooth landing. Would absolutely recommend and would do over, and over again!

Date of experience: February 2019
Taldous, Director of Sales at Arizona Balloons, Inc., responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2019

Thank you for your review and laughing at Taylors jokes! Ballooning is our passion and we couldn't do it without our passengers. We hope to see you back in the skies!

Reviewed February 8, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely amazing. Breathtaking sunrise flight. Taylor and his crew went above and beyond to make this a memorable experience. The quiet and tranquility is stunning. Floating almost motionlessly above the desert. What a start to the day. Highly recommend these fine folks.

Date of experience: February 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Hot air ballooning is quite peaceful, and the perfect way to start the day! Thank you for flying with us, we hope to see you in the skies again.

Reviewed February 8, 2019 via mobile

Our Pilot Taylor was very knowledgeable and fun to fly with. He made the ride very enjoyable. He even answered questions and pointed out animals as we traveled over the beautiful scenery below. He made me feel very comfortable and safe. It was a wonderful experience.
The champagne and orange juice toast when we landed was a perfect ending.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

I surprised my boyfriend with a ballon ride for his birthday I was very hurt because we did not go barely off the ground. I asked the instructor can we go up high like the other balloons he said yes but we barely went up. I was very disappointed because for the price I expected a different experience. He was more concerned with the wildlife than us being in the air.

I definitely did enjoy the champagne. But I honestly just wish we would have got the experience to be in the sky more like the other balloons.

Date of experience: January 2019