“Great Service, great value”

Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North
Ranked #24 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
“Great Service, great value”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I've stayed three times for business at this hotel and I can't recommend enough. The staff is always nice and courteous and they efficiently accommodate the traveler's needs. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the breakfast buffet is nice and reasonably priced. Business center and gym are not huge but well maintained and more than enough for the business traveler needs. Free wifi and parking are also a plus.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
marilyn1714, Owner at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments after your most recent stay with us. We sincerely appreciate your loyalty to our hotel, and were very pleased to see that you find the hotel to be both clean and comfortable, that the staff is friendly and professional, and that you find all the amenities you are looking for.

We look forward to your next visit.

Owner/Revenue Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
  • Korean first
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed October 26, 2012

My daughter and I stayed at this hotel for one night. We arrived later in the evening and the front desk attendant was very accomodating. My Hilton Honors number was applied immediately and my preferences were accomodated instantly. We were given a very nice room on the top floor (10th) that was very clean and well-maintained. The beds were very comfortable and the room was good size.

The location was some-what isolated but it may have seemed more so because we arrived after dark. While we were very close to the airport, it was very quiet and we didn't hear any planes. The hotel was also very convenient to expressways and main routes.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
We sincerely appreciate your comments, as our guest's feedback is very important to us. We are pleased that our airport location suited your needs, and you found your room to be comfortable and quiet, even though we are one mile from the airport.

We hope to see you again next time you travel to the Phoenix airport area.

Big Lake, Minnesota
Reviewed October 20, 2012

This newer property is clean and extremely close to the airport. Staff was friendly and courteous. Free shuttle to/from Skyharbor that leaves on the top and bottom of the hour.
Rooms were very nice. Well appointed, comfortable. There is an onsite restaurant but nothing else nearby which is the only downside.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
marilyn1714, Owner at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
We were pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay, and found the location and the free airport shuttle perfectly suited your needs.

We hope to be your hotel of choice in the Phoenix airport area.

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Our 1st time at this Hilton Garden Inn and it is one of the better for sure. Nice and new, large clean rooms and only minutes from the airport and about 10 minutes to the rental car return. All staff encountered was very nice and had a great customer service culture, you could tell they care. As a gold HH we received above what we normally would receive in beneifits which was very nice. Going forward this will be my hotel of choice for any overnight close to the airport stays.
Only 3 minor issues with the hotel which stopped it from getting a 5 rating.
No Paper delivery to the door (they are available in the lounge downstairs)
No bill under the door for easy check out which was a pain to have to go line up at the desk
The Area is a bit shetchy with realitively few dining / shopping options if you don't have a car.
Pros far outway any cons and the management here relly cares and it shows.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Moduline
marilyn1714, Owner at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
We sincerely appreciate your comments, our guest feedback is very important to us. We strive to provide superior customer service, and were very pleased to see that our service exceeded your expectations.

I am very sorry that you did not recieve your express checkout under your door, it is our practice to do so, obviously we dropped the ball in this instance. I understand that it does make the checkout process much easier.

We look forward to being your hotel of choice in the Phoenix airport area.

Bluffton, South Carolina
Reviewed October 12, 2012

This newer hotel is very modern and clean and very close to the airport. Staff is friendly, courteous and helpful and will engage you in conversation to be sure everything is fine. The hotel has a free shuttle to the airport, however it leaves every half hour. The area appeared to be a bit shady save for a few other modern buildings, but all in all a great hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments after your recent stay with us. We were very pleased to see that our free airport shuttle suited your needs perfectly, and that you found the staff to be both friendly and professional.

We thank you for your feedback, as our guest's opinions are very important to us.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed September 30, 2012

What a great experience!! I was traveling to Phoenix on business and with so many options for hotel stays, so I used prior reviews as my guide. This hotel is clean, professional and friendly staff, good safety features (I travel alone so this is important), free shuttle to the airport and the restaurant and snack bar are convenient. My room was clean (looked like a brand new, remodeled room) and neat -- no stains on anywhere. The bed was too soft for me but I did not realize that I could have turn up the sleep dial for a firmer mattress until I checked out. After my four day stay, I moved to a downtown hotel for a meeting and I was disappointed that I didn't remain at the Hilton. It was far more exclusive and private than the large hotel down town (would love to mention their name). I realized that I got a good rate with all the amenities (better value) by staying at the Hilton. Oh, did I mention the free internet. There is also a small pool and gym for the guests as well. I also took advantage of the t.v. lounge/bar area - the right size and not too crowd. I had a nice view of the mountains as well. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank 121SamB
marilyn1714, Owner at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thank you very much for choosing our hotel when recently in town to attend a meeting. We were very pleased to see how much you enjoyed your accommodations, were able to start your day off right with a delicious breakfast, and found our free, 24 hour shuttle service to be just what you needed.
On your next visit, plan to spend your entire stay with us, we look forward to seeing you.

Apple Valley, California
Reviewed September 23, 2012

As a frequent traveler to Phoenix I have a lot of places to stay and have tried a few when I did not book a room in time here. All I can say is the staff always goes out of there way the make changes for the better and make less stress on teh customer. The rooms are very comfortable and if any extra amenites are needed the front desk always comes through. Maid service is top notch you can always be assured your room is clean. Breakfast in the morning is just awesome with made to order eggs, french toast etc. Please pass on to the staff I appreciate all they do for me on each visit and when you think they can not top the service they give they just keep improving. Andy

Room Tip: Higher floor on the street side you can watch the planes land at the Phoenix Airport