Aloft Phoenix-Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewswxyz barbliss productsw hotelcircle klight railrooms are smallphoenix airportfree shuttlegrab and gofull barlobby areacar rentalbreakfast sandwichshuttle servicean early flightwould stay here againstayed one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Everything about the Aloft is easy. Easy access, easy check in, easy breakfast, easy room. Clean, unpretentious with lots of tech and non standard rooms. Super easy access to the skytrain to Sky Harbor.
Seems like this hotel was built with the Millenial generation in mind, and even though I'm an Xer, it's just fine for me.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bentpilot
Pam M, General Manager at Aloft Phoenix-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Thank you for your review! We do consider ourselves as down to earth people combined with a compulsion for cleanliness... We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Aloft Hotel is very conveniently located near the main airport in Phoenix. Staff was welcoming and very friendly. Hotel is somewhat "minimalist" in design and even somewhat European in flavor. Our room was cleverly designed and we had lots of room to spread out and relax. Large Hi Def TV centered on the bed (yea!). Good desk space work area available for computer, etc. Lots of plugs. Large walk-in shower without the (unnecessary) bathtub had ample body soap and shampoo dispensers (none of those silly little bottles). Single sink was raised which was just great for us adults. Everything was very clean and worked well. I will seek out Aloft Hotels in the future.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Rick D

Thank you for your comments, and we are proud to have been the ones to introduce you to the Aloft brand. We look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I had a business trip in Phoenix and stayed at Aloft. It's conveniently located near the airport which is nice. Its also located in between Scottsdale and downtown Phoenix which is nice for picking out dining options and attractions. The staff is super friendly. My room was always spot free clean and fresh smelling when I got back to the hotel. The bar downstairs is super modern, ESPECIALLY for a hotel bar. Nice selection on wine list, perfect for a night cap! The bartender, Yvonne, was always pleasant and so spot on with restaurant recommendations.

Great hotel! Love the Aloft brand!!

Room Tip: 6th floor has a weaker internet connection than the other floors
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Christine P

Thank you for your review. We take cleanliness and friendly customer service very seriously, I will make sure to share your comments with Yvonne as well... I agree, our location is a major advantage being right in the middle of shopping, dining and if you must... business. We hope to see you again on your next visit, and I'll be sure to pass your internet concerns on to our maintenance department for followup.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Great. Stay and Service. Awesome. Entertainment at the Xyz bar.
The Bartender Rebecca was Friendly and Attentive.
Our group was very pleased with her customer service and professionalism.
Highly recommended.
We will continue to visit this place each time we are in the area for business.

• Stayed: January 2014
3  Thank Suzjzee

Thank you for your comments! I will be sure to share your phrase with Rebecca and the rest of the team... We look forward to having you join us again on your next trip!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

I had some friends in from out of town and directed them to this establishment. I found the staff to be very courteous, helpful and loved how the bartender, Rebecca made my guest feel welcome and at home during their stay. They enjoyed it so much and will definitely be back. More hotels could learn to be more like the staff at Aloft.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank jack23232323
Pam M, General Manager at Aloft Phoenix-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Thank you for your review, as well as recommending us for your friends. My team is most definitely makes us successful, and I will be sure to share your comments with (and especially w/Rebecca) them in our next meeting. We look forward to seeing you again.