1,039 results
All reviews green tree inn front desk close to the airport shuttle service social hour within miles free shuttle stay there again room was clean spring training mile radius hot breakfast happy hour sky harbor great place to stay king suite fire pit
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Breakfast was wonderful, staff was friendly and always ready to help, and shuttle to airport even better. The pool was nice mid day and the only thing that was a negative for me was not stocking enough pool towels outside.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General_Mgr_GTI_Phx, General Manager at GreenTree Inn & Suites Phoenix Sky Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

We appreciate you taking the time to share with us about your recent stay. We are glad to hear that your stay with us was a good one and you enjoyed our wonderful breakfast, friendly staff, and shuttle to and from the airport. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future. Remember, for the best deals and rates, please contact the hotel directly at 602.438.8688.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The shuttle to the airport was very convenient. Normally the hot breakfast is excellent. However, this time I had a very early flight. So they fixed a grab and go breakfast for me. The room was very comfortable. The price was right.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to share with us about your recent stay. It sounds like your stay with us was a good one and for that we are so thankful. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our friendly and helpful staff, convenient shuttle to and from the airport, along with our comfortable rooms. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked thru hotwire. I attempted to get another night so I called the front desk. I was told I would beef to come down and fill oft a new reservation in offer to do so(Bill at front desk night shift) this was midnight. I stated I could not at this time. By 11 house keeping was knocking. I called the front desk again and asked if I could extend ge lazy stated not with out filling out a new reservation documents. I agreed if I could shower first. She stated I need to do it as soon as possible. By this tune another knock. 2nd Glaser keeper saying my room should be empty. I at this time left because I was upset with the communication and rudeness. A dash last I was charged an extra day as if I stayed there. When i icalled Bill was rude and unprofessional. Maybe i interrupted him on his personal laptop again. I hav to have my bank reverse the charges and file claim as none would speak to me or return my calls.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

It was conveniently located near the airport. Check rates as they vary according to the season, but great rates during off season. They charge an extra $50 when you sign in but remove it from your credit card before bill so be sure to check you CC statement

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to share with us about your recent stay of FIVE STAR caliber. We are glad to hear that your stay with us was a great one and that you enjoy our convenient location close to Phoenix Sky Harbor. Upon checking in, we require a Picture ID and Credit Card for incidentals. We hold $50 for incidentals, and upon checking out we release those back to your account. The process usually takes between 3 to 5 business days but my vary depending on your financial institution. We thank you for your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you upon your return to Phoenix.

Reviewed June 14, 2019

The room was nice, the bed was comfortable. The employees were attentive. Breakfast was good; the areas were well maintained.
I would stay again and I would recommend this establishment to other co-workers, friends and family.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing with us and fellow travelers feedback regarding your recent stay. with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our nice rooms, comfortable beds, attentive employees, good breakfast, and maintained areas. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.