DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix
$67
Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$76
$110
$123
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$149
$222
$209
  • Restaurant
1,523 results
All reviewsdouble treeclose to the airportwarm cookiessky harbor airportbreakfast buffetliving areaseparate bedroomthe shuttle driverhotel shuttlerental carnice poolone night stayfront desk stafffree shuttlelight railpool and hot tubconvenient location
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Stayed over weekend for a little getaway. Property is older but very clean and well maintained. The service was excellent starting with the women who checked us in. The room was clean and well maintained but getting a little dated but overall very nice. The free breakfast was one of the best I have had in a hotel in a long time. A very well run property.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
ManagerphxDT, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

We're always happy to provide a comfortable getaway for one of our Gilbert neighbors. I will be sure to pass your compliments onto the front desk staff, the housekeeping team and the breakfast crew. We appreciate the positive feedback.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

This was our first time visiting the state of Arizona and the Phoenix area. I decided on the Double Tree Hotel over the Embassy because of the reviews on Trip Advisor and because DT offered complimentary parking and Wifi internet. I must say that our experience at this hotel was exceptional. The staff is polite and friendly. Check in was fast and easy and I loved the chocolate chip cookies. The room was clean and spacious and had all the amenities we needed and some. My 5 and7 year old loved the heated swimming pool and used it two nights in a row. Breakfast was plentiful and had plenty of choices for my family. It too was complimentary and well worth the room rate. I am very happy I stayed here and next time we visit the area I will definitely stay in this hotel again and will recommend it to family and friends who visit Phoenix. We have an unexpected trip to Bakersfield next week and booked a night at the Double Tree there because of this good experience at this hotel. If you're a light sleeper (airport is a block away, very busy airport, I didn't hear the planes) or someone who's used to 5 star hotels and being pampered then don't stay here and then write a bad review because for us working class folks this is a very nice hotel with very descent prices. Thank you Double Tree Hotel Staff for your hard work and dedication to this property and making my visit a pleasant one.

Room Tip: Complimentary breakfast, parking, and internet.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 5, 2014

It is good to have a place to stay both before and after flying overseas! It is especially nice to have a place to leave our car during the trip. It is a beautiful hotel that doesn't seem to be close to the airport-but is.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I stayed here for a few days around New Year's Eve and had an excellent stay. First, you can tell the building is a bit older but I think they have done a great job keeping it nice and modern. The building itself is located only a few miles from the airport and is in a nice and safe area. My room was clean and comfortable and they have an entire floor for Hilton Honors members, like myself, which was nice. My room had a good sized mini fridge to store pop and water for when I wanted it. The doors to the rooms are not inside but face outward toward the courtyard area which is very well maintained. Even when I was in the pool in the evening I always saw someone cleaning or fixing something which shows they really care about the appearance of the hotel. They do offer a breakfast buffet which is offered in the adjoining restaurant and it was nice. Had a nice selection including waffles, bacon, sausage, fresh fruit and cereal. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Beds: amazing. Pool/hot tub: amazing. Rooms: feel like a penthouse suite. Must have been 600-700 square feet, and had a separate living area with a pull-out bed, sink/fridge/microwave. Two televisions. Housekeeping staff: very friendly and prompt, did a wonderful job and made sure we always had amenities. Lobby: beautiful, with welcoming front desk staff. Breakfast buffet: good. Would have given it a 5/5 if breakfast serving staff had been friendlier. Free internet. Overall just a wonderful, clean hotel for a great price, in a safe part of town. Will never stay elsewhere when traveling to PHX.

Room Tip: All rooms are suites -- awesome!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple