DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$100
$87
$75
Red Roof Plus+ Phoenix West(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$52
$327
$305
Westin.com
$327
$309
  • Pool
DoubleTree by Hilton Phoenix North(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$114
Travelocity
$476
TripAdvisor
1,512 results
All reviewsdouble treeclose to the airportwarm cookiessky harbor airportbreakfast buffetliving areaseparate bedroomthe shuttle driverhotel shuttlerental carnice poolone night stayfront desk stafffree shuttlelight railpool and hot tubconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at the Doubletree Suites in Phoenix before leaving on a motor coach trip. It was a very comfortable and lovely suite. The bed was wonderful and the room was so quiet. I would certainly stay here again if in the area. They also had a very good restaurant, where we had dinner and breakfast.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the main street.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
ManagerphxDT, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Thank you for the great feedback regarding your stay with us. We all hope that the rest of your time touring beautiful Arizona was equally pleasant. Please come see us again soon!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I stay here every time I come to do business at the IO Datacenter around the corner. I will never go anywhere else. The Belvedere lounge actually has a bewilderingly good selection of appetizers and food that belies its very existence as a hotel restaurant... they don't usually try that hard. They don't stock or service IPAs though... because they say they don't sell. So there's that, but that's a small gripe.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
ManagerphxDT, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Thank you for your loyalty to the DoubleTree Suites. I will pass your Belvedere compliments onto my team here. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

With the exception of price, our stay at the DoubleTree near the airport was enjoyable. I think the cost is to high and is set that way simply because of its location which is fairly close to the airport and new light rail. The hotel is getting a bit old and some things such as elevator operation, balcony ceiling cracks, walk cleanliness, etc. are beginning to show that.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I'm happy to read that your stay with us was "enjoyable". We are only minutes the Airport and one block from the new Phoenix light rail. Being so near to these two attractions makes car rental an option rather than a necessity.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Absolutely nothing negative to say. All good. The service by the staff for the reunion was excellent, the food was better than average for a hotel banquet. Highly recommend the hotel for the location, the service, and the spacious rooms.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thanks for the great compliments and the 5-star scores! It sounds like the reunion was a good time for all attendees. Hopefully there are many reunions in your future and you choose us again.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I stay here with my family before flying home to Detroit. The staff was very nice, the room service was excellent, the breakfast was tremendous for being free, and the price was very good.

I wish that was the end of my review. However, the AC didn't function properly, there was no working exaust fan in the bathroom, and the floors were filthy. We were given a fan to help cope with the lack of AC and my 10 month old's hands, feet, knees, and clothes were a different color after playing on the floor for an hour or so. I let her crawl around the Detroit and Phoenix airports as well as other higher traffic places, and the DoubleTree floors were the most dirty by far. We stuck out the night in the rooom we didn't much care for because after traveling for 3-4 hours to get to the hotel with an infant and luggage, the only way I was changing rooms, was changing a hotel.

I can't recommend staying at this hotel unless you like to be uncomfortable and filthy. The bathroom was just as dirty as the rest of the hotel room, so taking a shower probably won't help. The price is great, but I would have paid more to have my AC drop below 77 at night.

Room Tip: Make sure the AC works
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank atonge40
ManagerphxDT, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

We appreciate your compliments and must apologize for the areas where we fell short. The bathroom ventilation is set on a timer and runs in the morning and early evening so it may have been between these times that you noticed a deficiency. The A/C should cool below 77 degrees and we will increase our preventive maintenance. Thank you for alerting us to the problem. We will also increase our carpet cleaning schedule to insure clean and comfortable accommodations to all guests. Again, thank you.