“Great Hotel and Super Staff, Truly A Flagship Sheraton”

Sheraton Grand Phoenix
Ranked #20 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great Hotel and Super Staff, Truly A Flagship Sheraton”
Reviewed December 21, 2010

I do not normally take the time to write reviews, However this property is worth the time. From check-in to cleanliness and a great new look this Sheraton won me over. I am switching my Platnium staus from Marriott to Starwood based on the last few stays at Starwood hotels this year. The food was also great including really great and friendly staff in the restaurants. I would like to single out the young man who took great care of me at breakfast, his name is Tracy Simmons. I dont know what or how they are doing it with there staff in this hotel but any company looking to improve customer service should stay here and see how it is done! ie... Delta oops did i just say that... YEP!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (309)
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed December 19, 2010

We're coming back soon. The food is amazing. The wine was stellar. Thank you for the great service Bellan!

Round Hill, Virginia
Reviewed December 16, 2010

Outstanding service. Our housekeeper, Ymelda, was excellent! Hotel is close to many amenities. Room was superb. Will definitely stay here next visit to Phoenix.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
New York City, New York
Reviewed December 9, 2010

Stayed at the Sheraton for 4 nights in December. I was upgraded to a wonderful suite on the top floor. The gym was large, clean, and well maintained. The restaurant was great with great service, name recognition of hotel guests dining there, and wonderful service. The valet was one of the more efficient and friendly operations I've seen lately of big-box city hotels. Room service was prompt and very courteous. Definitely a perfect example of the "new" Sheraton that is definitely worth "rediscovering". My only gripe with the hotel is just it's website, which promises "Bose iPod Docking Station " in suites. What is actually there is a Bose radio (not a dock), so bring a cable if you want to play your own music through the Bose system. I didn't and I was bummed! That was literally the only negative, though.

Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Reviewed December 8, 2010

Was really impressed with the staff and the quick service. The valet, and bellhop guys done an outstanding job at all hours, Definitly would recommend Scott Brennan. Room service was prompt but not very good with directions. I ordered there burger off the late night menu, and i specified my burger to be medium well and it was not. It was rare and it tasted like raw beef other than that the stay has been great, the views were great and material that the hotel was built out of was quaility. except for the artafficial wood work in the lobby,

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
leoper, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Phoenix, responded to this review, December 9, 2010
Our apologies about the in- room dining misstep, I hope it was corrected for you. We would hate to have an otherwise great stay marred by that one room delivery.

It appears that we made it up to you with overall good service, which is always a plus and always nice to hear. I can tell you that our staff does work hard to provide great service, every time, every stay.

If you are ever back this way, we hope to have the opportunity to be of service again.

Warm Regards,

Sacramento, California
Reviewed December 7, 2010

Nice hotel in Downtown Phoenix. Centrally located. I was there for a conference for 4 days. I was looking for a place to eat at 2 a.m. Jayme at the front desk was very courteous and helpful with me finding a place. Overall, the staff was wonderful from the bell men, to the front desk to housekeeping. I would return here again.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
I’m so glad to hear that our staff provided such good service over the course of your 4-day conference. That certainly allows you to focus on the business at hand.

Finding a place to eat at 2am in the Downtown area might have been a bit of a challenge; glad to hear that Jayme was able to successfully guide you. I actually am curious myself as to what was open and available.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our great hotel and city in the future. Thank you for your business, feedback and recommendation.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 5, 2010

I travel several times a year, and often stay in Sheraton hotels and resorts. This particular time stands out, though. Everything from the friendliness and service of the staff, comfort and cleanliness of the room, conference facilities all exceeded previous experiences and expectations. Julia Ochoa, my room keeper went above and beyond in caring for my room. Colleagues at this conference often commented on the superlative work the staff did in helping facilitate the conference, tend to guest needs, and making this a tremendous stay.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Hearing from a seasoned traveler that our hotel stands out from others is a very gratifying piece of feedback. We do think a clean and comfortable room to return to each evening is a key factor in guest satisfaction, so it was wonderful to hear that Julia Ochoa made a major contribution to your care and comfort. We will make sure that he knows that he made a difference.

We’re very pleased that both you and your colleagues felt that your conference was a success and we’re happy to have had the opportunity to serve you.

We appreciate and value your business.