Sheraton Grand Phoenix
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
1,688 results
All reviewsconvention centerthe club loungelobby barchase fieldroom serviceself parkingwithin walking distanceheart of downtownbeautiful hotelmovie theaterstarbucks coffeehotel restaurantattended a conferencebusiness hotelper daybusiness tripfree internet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Even though its been a month since our Isagenix "New Year Kick Off" I remember the great level of service u received at the Lobby Bar from Richard Dodge, one I the bartenders. He was attentive to my request and was exceptional in how he accommodated me with a drink request. A small matter, but I appreciate his level of service an want him to get appropriate kudos for a job well done!

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Rokstdy1
Nic_PHX, Director of Rooms at Sheraton Grand Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

What it says to me is that even though it’s been a month, the memorable moments of your stay at the Sheraton Phoenix are still with you, and I don’t think it can get much better than that! Thank you so much for letting us know that Richard’s exceptional service genuinely made your visit exceptional. You can be sure we will make sure he knows how much it meant to you.

We hope to continue to be your group’s hotel of choice in Phoenix! See you next time.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Beautiful hotel, convenient location. This Sheraton has been redone. Don't be off-put by the lobby being a little dark, the rooms and public spaces are lovely. Excellent linens and an overall great sleep.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

A good night’s rest is the very essence of what we in hospitality do – how delightful to hear that you rested well.

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and would also recommend us to others. Thank you!

We hope next time that you can stay longer….

Until then,

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Hotel is a short cab ride from airport ($21 for 2 of us plus tip). Check in was quick and easy. Nice plus: a selection of candy and dried fruit with small cups or bags available. 2 elevator bays to guest rooms, one for lowers, one for uppers. It requires using room key to access lots, a minor inconvenience. I was dismayed to find I was near the coke machine and ice due to noise but the room was quiet. As for the room itself, it was fairly basic, though it did have a flat screen tv and comfortable bed. Wireless internet available for a fee. In-room coffee maker, safe and fridge. Bathroom dated, towels thin, but water was hot and there was good flow from the shower head so I was happy. No robes. One comp bottle of water. Shampoo, conditioner, soap,lotion and hairdryer provided. One issue with the rooms is temp control. Mine was a little too cold but it was preferable to too warm, which was about the only choice. Workout room on 4th floor is nicely appointed, one room for cardio equipment, one for weights. It was very busy at 5 AM but I was there for a conference so don't know if that is the norm. The hotel bar was very average. There are restaurants, shopping and movie theaters within walking distance, so I'd skip happy hour at the hotel next time. Conference facilities were good.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Nic_PHX, Director of Rooms at Sheraton Grand Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank you for so many kind comments regarding our hotel – we are happy that you rested well while staying with us, so important, and also were able to keep some control in your life while on the road by keeping to your workout schedule. We do think that our fitness center, powered by Core performance, is a state of the art facility and is indeed often very busy at 5am.

Thank you for letting us know how well your conference went, we appreciate your business and your feedback very much.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Went to company meetings over 4 days. Rooms are typical, appreciated refig and in room safe. Food was very good but fairly expensive..well hotel expensive...fairly nice breakfast bar for $17.95 -- the cinnamon french toast was incredible . Lobby really nice and the huge meeting rooms were very accommodating. I liked the gym...nice equipment and lots of it. Free weights and machines. The only thing I didn't care for was the outdoor pool -- small and shaded by a large wall. Location was in the heart of downtown with many great places walkable...

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

We’re glad to hear that you had such a good experience during your 4-day stay.

While you mention that we are in the heart of the downtown area, it actually correlates to the comment about the size of our pool – downtown real estate coming at the premium that it does – that is the size that we had to work with and we feel that we do maximize the space of the 4th floor patio to the utmost, combining the pool with our Breeze Bar and also our herb garden.

It sounds as if everything else you found to your liking! And I absolutely agree with you on the French toast!!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Folks, i had the pleasure of staying at the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown on January 30th, 2013. From the friendly and professional greeting at check in (perhpas it helps that I am a Platinum for Life) to the very friendly and helpful concierge and club level folks...this hotel is all about "SERVICE EXCELLENCE".

That said i felt i had to acknowledge the "unsung Heros" of the hotel...the room service staff! Not only was my room absolutley SPOTLESS, but the bed was so perfectly made (I wish my wife can make it like that), tit had a fresh smell and best of all the attendants along with their supervisor were incredibly helpful to ensure ALL my needs were not only met but my expctations exceeded! A big thank you to both Daisy Garcia (the attendant) and Claudia Roman (room service supervisor). I happened to walk into my room while they were hard at work and the professional courtesy, accommodating nature and pleasent disposition was secon to none! Was having a tough day and they put a smile on my face. Sometime the little things people do ...go a long way to making your stay more enjoyable. I travel almost 250 days a year and can tell you these two in particular are AMAZING people and great employees/embassadors of this hotel. Thank you both form making my day a little brighter!

Paul Barbiero

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Nic_PHX, Director of Rooms at Sheraton Grand Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Dear Paul,

Your comments just made my day. First and foremost, we thank you for your loyalty to Starwood Hotels and Resorts; we understand Platinum status means you have made a commitment to us, which we take very seriously. We extend a genuine thank you for that.

Second, it is wonderful to hear that your expectations were exceeded during your stay. We will absolutely share with both Daisy and Claudia your feedback about their service.
We know that it is indeed the small details that can make the biggest memories to a guest.

We know a seasoned traveler such as yourself knows the difference between good service, great service and exceptional service – thank you for letting us know that we provided the latter during your stay.

Thank you again for your business, it means a lot to us.

Warm Regards,