“Best Red Robin. Good break from Mayo.”
Review of Red Robin

Red Robin
Ranked #1,024 of 3,132 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

Being a Patient at Mayo this is a quick place to get lunch between appointments and the food here is ten times the food I get at my hometown Red Robin. My father has said that he's going to take pictures of the food here and take it to the Red Robin at home. I ordered a Cobb salad and when this came I was in shock I thought I might go into TSS. It came out overflowing I am used to half a plate of food. I've have turkey burgers here and they use almost a whole head of lettuce to wrap it in. I loved it I couldn't actually finish it all. Best Red Robin ever and a great place to get out of the Mayo and see some sunshine before heading back in.

There are newer reviews for Red Robin

Reviewed March 31, 2012

Restaurant was not busy but nice layout, clean decor and best fish sandwich and fries in the restaurant industry.

Reviewed November 23, 2011

Booths and tables are available in an open environment, servicing families, colleagues, small groups and couples. Try the turkey burger on a wheat bun with barbecue sauce on the side. Delicious fries, with refills for the very hungry. The chop house burger is also a good choice. Prompt service was impeccable, with smiling staff all around.

Reviewed October 20, 2009

Stopped for lunch on vacation. The place was about kinda empty. They had a full bar with one person sitting it it drinking a soda. I ordered their "Gourmet Burger" the wife had a chicken salad. They keep your soda full and you get all the fried you can eat. (They are steak fries, so I hope you like them) My burger was on the cold side and the meat did not have too much flavor. The wife's chicken salad was good. The restaurant was very clean as were the bathrooms. The place looked new and might have been.

2  Thank JhonB