I stayed here early may 2007 with my mother and a few friends. we had a 1 bedroom suite that only cost us about $100 We walked in and had to wait a few minutes to get our room key but that was no problem, finding the room was a little tricky though but they gave us directions when we asked. our room ended up being right above the pool area which was beautiful and quiet and it had a staircase right outside to get there. the best part of this hotel was the waterpark! you get in free with your stay which me and my friend really liked, only downside was they had a no shoes policy and the ground was too hot to walk on so we had to run back to the room for water shoes. we actually saw more adults and older teens at the pool then we did children. the hotel has a couple of resteraunts which were very nice but kind of pricey. the hotel also has some cheap shops inside which came in handy after a bee sting incident, they gave us some free benedryl and an ice pack and called the room to make sure i was okay later on.
the room was incredibly comfortable it had a living room with sleeper sofa and a seperate bedroom with 2 queen beds and a bathroom and tv, the living room also had a tv plus a great kitchenette with stove microwave coffee pot and mini fridge.
we stayed there for 3 nights and would love to stay again some time.
only downsides were that if its raining the balcony can be incredibly slippery and you will want to dry it off before you step outside, you will slip if you dont, and the room we got was facing an ugly busy street and the rooms werent all too sound proof.
some features of the hotel are
they do weddings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the base of America's largest urban park and wilderness preserve, Arizona's only AAA Four Diamond all-suite resort features spacious one and two-bedroom suites. Whether meeting with colleagues or vacationing with friends, gracious service, creative culinary delights, and unique recreational activities await. All in the midst of a tropical escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arizona Grand Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arizona Grand Hotel Phoenix
- Pointe South Mountain Resort
- Pointe South Resort
- Arizona Grand Phoenix
- Arizona Grand Resort