Spent 3 days here for a conference. Great weather made this place a nice choice; however, the Oasis Water Park on site was closed during the entire stay. The campus is large and NOT designed in anything like a grid so keep your map handy. If walking around at night the common areas are not well lit so bring a flashlight and be careful of your steps.
The rooms were spacious and comfortable, although the bathroom was tiny. Internet is extra ($15/day) as is use of the fitness facilities ($14/day). In this day and age charging for Internet access just seems unreasonable.
The location is remote. We regretted having taken a taxi to the hotel because there's nothing nearby except a Denny's, a Waffle House and Fry's Electronics.
All personnel were lovely. While at the lounge with friends drinks were brought by one of the chefs, who was pitching in when there was some issue with an inadequate number of servers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the base of America's largest urban park and wilderness preserve, Arizona's only AAA Four Diamond all-suite resort features spacious one and two-bedroom suites. Whether meeting with colleagues or vacationing with friends, gracious service, creative culinary delights, and unique recreational activities await. All in the midst of a tropical escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arizona Grand Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arizona Grand Hotel Phoenix
- Pointe South Mountain Resort
- Pointe South Resort
- Arizona Grand Phoenix
- Arizona Grand Resort