Very nice resort for this conference, easy to get around once you get there. Bell staff greet you and then you realize all staff will say hello to you no matter what, and are eager to help. A little dark in the night but it feels safe. Bar, restaurant is nice and pro shop for golf and area to buy food or gifts is very large. Golf course looks great and the area for their Oasis water pool etc is huge. Yes there is a 15$ charge for this and wifi but this is normal for other upscale hotels. Walk across the street there is a Fry's and closeby an outlet mall. You do need a vehicle or taxi to get around, but that is Phoenix. 20 minutes to the airport around 18$ cab ride.
I would return even for a golf holiday. No pressure to buy property which is nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the base of America's largest urban park and wilderness preserve, Arizona's only AAA Four Diamond all-suite resort features spacious one and two-bedroom suites. Whether meeting with colleagues or vacationing with friends, gracious service, creative culinary delights, and unique recreational activities await. All in the midst of a tropical escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Arizona Grand Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arizona Grand Hotel Phoenix
- Pointe South Mountain Resort
- Pointe South Resort
- Arizona Grand Phoenix
- Arizona Grand Resort