“Very Comfortable and Pet Friendly”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Biltmore
Ranked #52 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Nice location next to a mall with many restaurant choices. Hotel is pet friendly and there is a park and golf course nearby. The only issue I had was the noise level at night coming from the outside facing rooms. I would definitely ask for a poolside room next time.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Write a ReviewReviews (1,116)

Reviewed April 6, 2014

I have stayed at this chain before with favorable results; I expected similar results. The staff are warm and hospitable, the lobby is appealing, but the room was less than I cared for. I was in town for a conference (March 2014) - the room was not well maintained. This review isn't really about the service, but more of the maintenance of the facility. The carpets need cleaning and the nooks are crannies need attention.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Mae J
Valarie24, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Dear Mae J.,
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I am so glad that you found the staff and service to be warm and hospitable. I am very sorry however, that you were disappointed in the condition of the room. Our team is committed to making sure that all our rooms are well maintained at all times. I appreciate your feedback and we will use your comments to make improvments.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Hello.. I stayed at this location many years ago for business and it was a pleasure. The location, the amenities and the hotel was more than expected. However, took a quick trip this past weekend and was hopeful it would meet or exceed my needs.
Yet, I was very disappointing. The hotel at first glance appeared to be very well taken care of. When we arrived at the room, the experience is less than exciting. The rooms are very dark and the toilet was crooked... yes crooked. Slanted a little to the right and the mold in the shower was not pleasant. In addition, the view of the roof top was a bit too much. Plastic cups thrown out there was not attractive or viewing. In addition, the parking was horrid. We could never find a place to park and they charge you $10.00 for no parking and if you do find one ... it in the far back, dark area.
I'm sorry but Hilton and Hilton Brand Family was a name you could trust but this doesn't meet the needs. The hotel is ok but for the area/location expected much more.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear allaboutmeandnotyou,

Please accept my apologies for the unacceptable condition that you found in your room. I agree this should never happen at our hotel and I am upset and embarrassed that you had this experience. It is our goal to ensure that every guest has a flawless experience and we obviously failed. I do appreciate your letting me know. I would welcome an opportunity to discuss this with you in person. I can be reached at 602-553-8179.

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here 4 nights for business conference. Rooms were average for an Embassy but a little noisy from echoes in the 4-5 story atrium. Beautiful indoor courtyard was great on rainy day. Was delighted to learn that they offer custom omelets and other choices for breakfast, and manager's special open bar at 5pm (every day I think?). Located within walking distance of much shopping, which is helpful since it's located quite remote from the city center.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank traceydee333
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Hotel needs refurbishing. The hotel has an excellent location, but is not up to quality condition typically present with Embassy Suites. The staff was quite accommodating. The bathrooms really need to be stripped out and rebuilt.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear David S.,
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you found the staff helpful and accomodating. We are continually focused on ensuring that our guests have a wonderful experience.
I always appreciate hearing from guests and value your honest feedback. We will use your comments to continue to make improvements to our product.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

On recent stay, a few things need to be mentioned. Breakfast good, lobby area nice, pool is cold and mostly shaded area, Wifi 14.95 per device per day. This can pose a problem if you are traveling with more than one person in your family. If you try to leave early....there will be a charge unless you are going to a funeral. Bring your own water otherwise bottle in room is $4.00. Parking $10.00 per day if you can find spot. Didn't really feel welcomed and definitely did not feel like a resort.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Ray N.,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay, I respect your candor. We are actively looking for ways keep costs low and offer enhanced services for comfort and convenience. Although our system automatically charges for WiFi per device, we understand that travelers today often have more than one device and our team has been instructed to remove duplicate charges. If that was not the case, please let me know and I will get it corrected. I appreciate your review as it provides feedback that I need to re-evaluate guest needs and make the necessary adjustments to our offerings to provide a memorable guest experience. Thank you again. I can be reached at valarie.miceli@hilton.com
Kind Regards,

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Excellent service and amenities. Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms and facility as a whole were clean. Only concern was the noise level from the parking lot of an adjacent business in the early morning. If you can sleep through delivery vehicles servicing a local rfestaurant at 5 AM, you'll enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family