Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Biltmore
$83
$106
$99
Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$110
Red Roof Plus+ Phoenix West(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$58
$349
$329
  • Restaurant
1,166 results
All reviewsomaha steakhousekoi pondbeautiful atriumcheesecake factorythe manager's receptionmade to order omeletshappy hourcomplimentary breakfastrestaurants and shoppingeach morningfront desk staffbusiness tripbiltmorelobbycamelbacksinkspopcorn
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Excellent service and amenities. Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms and facility as a whole were clean. Only concern was the noise level from the parking lot of an adjacent business in the early morning. If you can sleep through delivery vehicles servicing a local rfestaurant at 5 AM, you'll enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 26, 2014

All around excellent week in Phoenix due in part to this hotel. We are avid ESuites users and thoroughly enjoyed this unique property. Loved sitting on our over sized balcony watching golfers tee off on the 7th hole of the golf course... this was the only noise one ever heard in this oasis type setting. As a Canadian in the warmth in March, it was music to my ears! The room was spacious and extremely comfortable for three persons - king bed and a pullout. The pool setting was beautiful, but have to say it was too cold for even us Canucks. Obviously heated by the sun, we had to stick to the hot tub. We had a few small issues with breakfast - eggs/omlettes regularly undercooked, but just chose something else. Fell in love with jicama on this trip - mexican turnip - couldn't get enough of it at the evening managers reception. Can't say enough about the setting and surroundings of this hotel. We loved the golf course, the beautiful shops with lots of dinner options a block away and the convenient driving location. I was at a conference for the week in Tempe and drove there every day while my family enjoyed the hotel amenities - a simple 10 - 15 minute drive that had us in an area we were much more comfortable without students (St. Patrick's Day and street people - common on Mill St.). Front desk and housekeeping were outstanding. Thanks to all for a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: Really enjoyed our 2nd floor balcony - I believe these are the largest option within the hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Great hotel in a great location. Easy to get out and about. Hotel has a town car contract and they drove us to the Light Rapid Rail terminal so we could explore downtown etc; Pool are was very nice. We thoroughly enjoyed the complimentary drinks during the evening happy hour. Customer service was outstanding.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Valarie24, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Dear Robert Y.,
Thank you very much for the glowing review of our hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed our services, our staff and our location.

I appreciate you taking the time to post your comments. I hope we see you again soon.

Valarie Miceli

Reviewed March 24, 2014

My husband and I spent two nights at the Embassy Suites Biltmore for a wedding weekend in Phoenix. The staff was very friendly and greeted us with our welcome bag from the bride and groom. The room is split into two sections, the living room and bedroom with the bathroom in between. There are three sink areas, one in each section and the bathroom. Lighting wasn't very good in the living room portion or the sink area of the bedroom. Our room also came equipped with a refrigerator.

Some things to consider

- There are floor to ceiling length windows facing the hallway on both sides of the door where you enter your hotel room. While there are curtains, please be advised that people can easily see into your room if they're not closed all the way
- I don't know what birds are indigenous to Phoenix but I swear they are some of the loudest birds I have ever heard and they woke us up each morning at sunrise --- Arizona roosters?
- We stayed on the fifth (top) floor and still heard a lot of noise from the road outside

The hotel overall was clean and convenient. We even had a guest stay with us one night on the fold out couch in the living room with no issue. There's also a door between the living area and the bedroom for privacy if you have guests staying with you.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2014

make sure you bring your credit card, they will not check for one on your file. I forgot my corporate credit card and asked that they look it up on my file and they did not. so i had to use my personal american express card to pay my bill, Now, I am going to have to explain to my supervisor why i used a personal card for a business trip.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Gregory J.,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience regarding the use of your credit card on file. You certainly should have been able to use your profile card. I will use this feedback in retraining our desk staff to make sure that this does not happen again.

Thank you for letting me know.
Valarie Miceli