“Embassy Suites, Biltmore”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Biltmore
Ranked #51 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Nice place and nice food, a little polishing will help and I plan to stay here many more times. The hotel staff were there to fix any problems that arose, but the wait staff at the restaurant were slow and messed up our order. They apologized for the miss understanding and comped the appitizer. Overall, a very nice place to stay in Phoenix.

There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Biltmore

Reviewed November 27, 2013

There were two people working for the hotel that made my experience great! Jenna at the comp bar remembered each guest’s names every night I stayed at the hotel. She was friendly and made us feel at home!! Jacob at the front desk was very helpful and I am thankful for all of his help. These two should be recognized for their efforts!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Valarie24, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. I appreciate the special recognition of our two team members! Jeanna and Jacob are both terrific! They take great pride in making guests feel special and I will make sure I share your feedback with them.

I hope we will see you here again soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Wonderful overall experience. Would highly recommend. Room was spacious and very clean. Complimentary breakfast was abundant and delicious. Another great experience with Embassy Suites. We always seek to stay at Embassy Suites when we travel, an excellent value and always exemplary.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was excellent. The koi brought a relaxing atmosphere with their many varied colors and sizes. Hotel is in an excellent location. Hotel needs a bit of updating.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad you had a relaxing stay with us.
I hope that you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

old, smelly and not clean.. couldn't wait to leave. the staff at check in could not be too bothered, the room was filty and you could see dust collecting in the corners and the windows hadn't been cleaned in ages. the bathroom was small, and the shower was even smaller and impossible to get in and out of without hitting the toilet. the carpetting was sticky and the suite sitting area had dark and uninviting furniture you didnt want to sit in because it was hard to see if they were clean enough.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Valarie24, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Dear Marjan D,
Please accept my apologies for the completely unacceptable experience you had at our hotel. I am especially upset that our staff did not respond appropriately to your concerns.
There is no excuse for your room not being clean. I would like to speak with you personally about your stay. Please contact me at your convenience. I can be reached at 602-553-8179.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

The government agency paying for my stay chose this hotel and I couldn't have been happier. The made to order breakfasts were amazing and the complimentary cocktails every evening with snacks was over the top. I usually LOVE Residence Inns and this hotel, I must say was better.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for the nice review of our hotel. I am so happy to hear that you had a great stay.
I hope will will see you again soon!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Hotel room appeared to be clean and beds were comfortable. Carpets need to be replaced and there is a bit of a moldy smell. Staff is very nice. Rooms are spacious. I think they are due for a renovation of paint, carpets...

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business