“The Apertiv puts this place above many other....”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Roma Garden

Roma Garden
Ranked #352 of 3,061 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Neighborhood: Paradise Valley
Scottsdale AZ
“The Apertiv puts this place above many other....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2010

Anything on the menu is awesome!!! Food prepared with love...like Mom!!!

1 Thank Sunshine_Winnie

Phoenix, Arizona
“One of the best in Phoenix”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2010

Great northern Italian food in a quiet strip mall. Cant beat the specials that offer a wide range of food from seafood to veal. I will continue to go as long as I live in Phoenix. Love the family atmosphere

2 Thank mcinaz
Where ever my bags are.
“AMAZING!!!!!!! THEE BEST RESTAURANT IN PHOENIX”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2009

This is the best restaurant in Phoenix and definitely in the top 5 around the world i have been to. It is a family owned and operated business with owner on site every time i have been there. The atmosphere is very friendly and relaxed. Almost every time I am there I have something different on the menu and I have not one complaint about any of them. When i travel through Phoenix I wont leave without eating here and i recommend the same to any one. Every person I have taken here has loved it! Make sure you listen to the specials they have something different all the time. Great variety. Great job RG! see you again soon!!!!!!!

1 Thank Goodtimes913
Phoenix, AZ
“Great family Italian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2009

We've been eating at Roma Garden's for years and have always had; great food, friendly and warm service and the prices are very reasonable. Perfect for the family, a date or business dinners. You will not be disappointed and once you dine at Roma Gardens you will be back and you will gladly recommend to family and friends.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love this neighborhood...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2008

I love this neighborhood Italian place, the mussels in red wine is good, my wife loves the chicken marsala and I like the white clam sauce. Reasonable prices considering the quality and portions. I usually bring the remainder of my dish home for a late night snack.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook