“Appetizers Only”
Review of Gordon Biersch

Gordon Biersch
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Biersch is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #273 of 3,176 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Chips with bleu cheese. COOOOOLD BEER! Chips and salsa. This was all we had. Simple - good service. No pressure to rush us out. Thanks for letting us hang out!

1  Thank Michael M

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I discovered this brewery driving back from the Musical Instrument Museum on Mayo Drive in Scottsdale. I went into the bar for a little late lunch and to sample their beers.

They have some good tasty golden ale and tried a nice red hoppy seasonal ale as well.

It was a slow day in the bar, and it took awhile for me to get waited on, but once I got going I enjoyed a nice iceberg blue cheese salad and some very tasty pulled pork tacos. A short snack and I was on my way!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Went on a Sat. evening and it was quiet on the patio. The server was ok, took orders but that was about it. Food was average but nothing special and quite pricey for what it was. The one thing that was awesome was the Apple Bread Pudding.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We had a nice time with friends for dinner the other night. The food and drinks were great. The place was busy so the service was a little slow.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This chain of brewpubs is consistently excellent across the country. The one in Scottsdale was no exception. Very perky and cute waitress, good beer and very good appetizers. What's not to like??!!