Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$119.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Desert Botanical Garden
from $119.00
from $99.00
from $135.00
9,136 results
All reviews butterfly exhibit chihuly glass quail native plants plant life gift shop special events few hours phoenix area visiting phoenix bring water bloom butterflies desert paths succulents luminaries
Selected filters
Reviewed October 28, 2019 via mobile

Really enjoyed our visit. I thought it was rather expensive, but it's so well maintained and there is so much to see.
Lovely cacti and birds to see.
Lucky enough to see 3 red-tailed hawks looking for something to eat flying overhead.
Our 7 year old enjoyed the pumpkin displays.

2  Thank KazWBerkshire
Reviewed October 28, 2019 via mobile

A must see!!! Very cool at night too. Butterfly garden is amazing!!!! Great for kids during October for pumpkin carving.

1  Thank alisa0821
Reviewed October 28, 2019 via mobile

Passing through Phoenix on the way to California. Really enjoyed the trails and all the beautiful cactus and succulents. Nice way to spend time, I would recommend seeing.

Reviewed October 28, 2019

If you like desert plants you will enjoy the botanical gardens. However, if you compare to Chicago's Botanical Gardens - it pales. First you pay per person whereas Chicago you pay per car, no matter how many passengers. Also, Chicago has many nooks and crannies to enjoy. Back to Arizona, like I said if you like the desert you will appreciate this. I did like the 3 structures which demonstrated how people lived. They had a "kitchen" and a dining/family area. I did enjoy that.

2  Thank beckahk1961
Reviewed October 27, 2019

I had a great time visiting the botanical garden. The garden is very well kept with TONS of variety. I did not expect to learn so much about desert plants just walking around. I highly recommend visiting.