“I can't say enough=======”
Review of ZenYard Uptown Inn

ZenYard Uptown Inn
Ranked #1 of 14 Phoenix B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed November 15, 2011

This is a truly humbling experience=====I was sure I had posted this review earlier but I can't find it====this retreat is by far the BEST place I have ever stayed at........... it is so spiritual and I just can't say enough good things about Eddie=== I did not get a chance 2 meet his partner as he was out-of-toe...... Eddie was wonderful===I felt as tho' I was in heaven. I had a meeting with business associates around the pool and Eddie allowed me so much latitude==You owe it to yourself to be treated to this memorable experience

Room Tip: Any room and if you are not on a budget, splurge for the casita
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed November 14, 2011

The facility is fantastic, well-maintained and homey. Eddie and his staff are kind, courteous and willing to get to know you. The grounds are well kept, the pool is spotless and the rooms are cozy and comfortable. We were in town for a wedding and found it more reasonable and convenient than a regular hotel. We couldn't have asked for more and we will definitely going back whenever we find ourselves in AZ again!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2011

I loved my experience at ZenYard.... the hosts were very gracious, the energy of the place was absolutely perfect. I'll always stay here whenever visiting Phoenix!

Room Tip: I stayed in the Jerome Room.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 1, 2011

I am from Phoenix but needed a home away from home for four nights. My first night was spent in the larger of the two shared-bathroom rooms. We then moved into the Cowboy Casita for the remaining three nights. My first impression of the property was incredible - stepping behind the woven metal fence of Zenyard transports you to a tropical paradise the likes of which are found in South Beach or Orange County. Eddie and Dale are amazing hosts - from the moist and delicious banana bread, the tasty locally roasted complimentary coffee, to the crisp, stylish and clean decor of each room in the guesthouse, the entire experience was decadent! I will say that my favorite amenity at Zenyard was the abundance of outdoor living spaces - tables, chairs and loungers nestled amidst the banana trees and numerous water features, allowed us to sit in a hot tub or next to a pool, eating, reading, surfing the net or just lying back and taking it easy. Perfect staycation for a Phoenician looking for high class surroundings at an absolutely amazing price. I recommend Zenyard whole-heartedly to both in and out of towners! Thanks guys!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2011

The humming birds visit the feeders randomly so if you sit by the window making food in the kitchenette you will see them flittering about. The room was themed with cowboys and made the experience a lot of fun. The kitchenette was well appointed and with a small fridge, microwave, stove top and oven and all the usual utensils, great for cooking in your room.
Breakfast was great, with a good selection of options, fruit, cereal and baked foods.
Eddie was a great host, very friendly and approachable. Unfortunately we missed Dale but Eddie made up for his absence.
The salt water pool was the best thing to beat the Arizona heat.

Room Tip: The Cowboy Casita was fun.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2011

Eddie and Dale are great hosts, they provide all the creature comforts and anticipate what will make you feel relaxed. I will be back. Loved the pool and appreciated their help in planning the next stage of my journey.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 19, 2011

Grams (75 years old) and all our closest friends and fam celebrated a PHX graduation, and Eddy, Dale, Eric welcomed us with a good rate for the entire space, an authentic welcome spirit, great food, wonderful pool, cozy corners to contemplate in... Loved these days at ZENYARD.

Room Tip: each room had a unique aspect to it, --
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Phoenix
Central City
FOUND:RE Phoenix
FOUND:RE Phoenix
#1 of 174 in Phoenix
Gainey Suites Hotel
#6 of 75 in Scottsdale

Been to ZenYard Uptown Inn? Share your experiences!