“Good Food at a Fair Price”
Review of Culver's

Culver's
Ranked #551 of 3,176 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed January 19, 2012

This is a chain fast food restaurant. They have different flavors of custard that changes daily. We went for the custard but got a value meal that included the custard.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

the one we visited was in casa grande az but could not locate in trip advisor. but sure they are much alike. we were expecting hamburger, ice cream, DQ type establishment. wow...the selection was emmense. i sat down and studied the menu. there was a patio outside with a great fireplace?!! i am looking for one of these in Indiana. we made our selections, sat by the fireplace, i called Mom and Pop to make sure all was well there before we got on plane, relaxed, totally enjoyed this establishment. hubby had a burger and i enjoyed a fish sandwich.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Custard brings back fond childhood memories of eating custard (rich, smooth ice cream) from Wisconsin the dairy state. Culver's saves me the trip back to the midwest.

Reviewed November 11, 2011

I know this is a chain fast food restaurant, but it is a step above the rest. The food is good and have some unique menu items. the best part is the frozen custard dessert. They have shakes, malts, sundeas and 'blizzards". My favorite is the Hot Fudge Malt. oooo so good. I always stop when in town.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

Me, my hubby, mom, and sister decided to try this new butterburger place out. I ordered the bacon cheese butterburger with onion rings, and so did my mom. My hubby ordered the double with fries, and sister ordered a regular cheeseburger and french fries. It was an actual HOMEMADE burger, with huge portions of fries and onion rings. I dont think we talked for once the food was brought out to us (which is a plus). After finishing our entire meals we decide to get a few concrete mixers which is your choice of custard and fillings. It was the best icecream ever! rich, creamy, and delicious.