“Best ballpark ever!”
Review of Chase Field

Chase Field
Ranked #7 of 230 things to do in Phoenix
More attraction details
Owner description: The home of the state's Major League Baseball team, the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Visited while I had a foot injury. From the moment I stepped onto the sidewalk outside Chase Field till the moment I left, I was surrounded by volunteers who put me in a wheelchair, pushed me into the building and gave me and my husband new seating in the wheelchair section. Amazing, friendly customer service!

There are newer reviews for Chase Field

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

What is better then indoor baseball on a super hot day??!!! This place was fantastic! When we got there the roof was closed. Then when it got to be about 6:00 pm they opened the roof for the game! The kids loved seeing the roof retract!! Game was great and we even had nosebleed seats!! Can't wait to go again!!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

This is a great place for a baseball game:) The roof is usually open when it's nice out, but they do close it in the summer when it's too hot! We have season tickets to the Dback and always have fun.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

I'm not a big fan of indoor baseball but with temperature hitting 110 to 120 in the summer this is acceptable. Taxpayers paid for this ballpark and it was originally called Bank One now it's Chase. Why not Taxpayer's Ballpark?

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Chase field is an awesome stadium. We did the stadium tour on one day which was very exciting. We got to visit the dugout and see some of the players warming up; the tour guide was brilliant, very knowledgable and friendly. The next day we went to a game, unfortunately saw the dbacks loose to Philly but I got to see a dback home run and the fountains shooting over the pool area! Great fun! Concessions were awesome and the merch store was ace. I'm a baseball and Dbacks fan for life, hope to go back to Chase Field in the future!